GI Joe Resolute Discussion [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ordinary1.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Thinking about this, Dave really needs to do something about it. I know I'm getting tired of reading this "end of the world," NWO bullshizer, as are others, and TBH, it's really no different than religious and political spamming.

ordinary1.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Thinking about this, Dave really needs to do something about it. I know I'm getting tired of reading this "end of the world," NWO bullshizer, as are others, and TBH, it's really no different than religious and political spamming.

If you don't like it don't comment on it. The only time anything should be said to Teemu about his views on Government conspiracy theories is when he's on one of his nonstop shoving it down your throat rants. Other that don't pay it no mind if your not interested. ^^^^, I don't like reading your crap more than half the time either but I'm not going to act like a little ____ and sick the teacher on ya??

BTW, is that you in that pic?? :lol

Episodes 4 and 5 are up now!

Episode 5 was pretty cool. Quite violent too! Glad they explained why Snake Eyes is mute and the history between SE and Storm Shadow (not that most of us didn't already know it).

If you don't like it don't comment on it. The only time anything should be said to Teemu about his views on Government conspiracy theories is when he's on one of his nonstop shoving it down your throat rants. Other that don't pay it no mind if your not interested. ^^^^, I don't like reading your crap more than half the time either but I'm not going to act like a little ____ and sick the teacher on ya??

BTW, is that you in that pic?? :lol

Awe how sweet. Now the girlfriend comes riding in on her white unicorn and defends her man. How positively cheeky of you. :lol

No, I'm happy I picked them up :D

Am I missing something? The Resolute toys are all over stores here. So anybody who feels the least bit sorry just needs to swing by their local Toys'r'us, WalMart or Target (here anyway). The Resolute 5-pack is pretty much rotting on the shelves. :lol

You know after seeing the first few episodes I actually wouldn't mind anymore if SSC made Duke with some extra "Resolute" gear; namely the supply vest and kneepads. As long as I'd have the option to remove the extra accessories for a classic 1984 look I say bring on anything extra inspired by the new show.

This is only with regard to Duke though. I see Resolute is using the Devil's Due designs for Shipwreck and apparently Storm Shadow as well. NO MORE DEVIL'S DUE. :lecture

Back