GI Joe Resolute Discussion [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rewatching it again. (hey, I am on leave and my wife is at work. kids might complain, but I dont have to listen to THEM.) Anyway, it is by far better than Renegades, which I watched 2 episodes of yesterday because they were on the DVR and I was bored. Only thing in Resolute that bugs me is Stalker's dreds. I understand the desire to make him different and "cooler" than before. I just don't dig it.

Rewatching it again. (hey, I am on leave and my wife is at work. kids might complain, but I dont have to listen to THEM.) Anyway, it is by far better than Renegades, which I watched 2 episodes of yesterday because they were on the DVR and I was bored. Only thing in Resolute that bugs me is Stalker's dreds. I understand the desire to make him different and "cooler" than before. I just don't dig it.

Meh, the dreds weren't that big an issue. Making Storm Shadow evil and putting him up against Snake Eyes was a huge headscratcher though.

Meh, the dreds weren't that big an issue. Making Storm Shadow evil and putting him up against Snake Eyes was a huge headscratcher though.

That's because Warren Ellis literally knew nothing about GI Joe when they hired him. My impression is he scanned over some of the more popular recent stuff, watched the movie, talked to a few creators, then pick & chose what he wanted to do and then wrote it around the new character designs.

Back