GI Joe Resolute Discussion [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOe Resolute coming to Adult Swim

Man that blows. I thought this was going to be a new weekly series. This is like the first season of Tartakovsky's Clone Wars.

Awesome toon!!!
We never got GI JOE the cartoon in Aus in the 80's,just the vintage figures!!
This toon looks awesome and i thankyou for linking it.Even though the Adultswim site doesnt work for Internationalists...good ole Youtube was my friend ;)

Awesome stuff!!!!

Who needs the movie when we got Resolute? This looks better than the Sunbow series. Joe is BACK!

Yes. :lecture

F U stupid live action suck ass lame attempt at a G I Joe movie. I hate you, suck it!

Seeing as how people have taken it upon themselves to drop names of which characters die and in which episode without any warning whatsoever I went ahead and added a spoiler warning to the thread title.

Seeing as how people have taken it upon themselves to drop names of which characters die and in which episode without any warning whatsoever I went ahead and added a spoiler warning to the thread title.

To be fair, they are dead in the first 2 minutes of the first episode. Not much of a spoiler :lol

To be fair, they are dead in the first 2 minutes of the first episode. Not much of a spoiler :lol

A "spoiler" doesn't mean the ending is necessarily ruined, just a surprise or shocking twist. Lots of twists can happen before the finale.

Saying "so and so dies" is pretty much always a spoiler, no matter when it occurs.

A "spoiler" doesn't mean the ending is necessarily ruined, just a surprise or shocking twist. Lots of twists can happen before the finale.

Saying "so and so dies" is pretty much always a spoiler, no matter when it occurs.

So you are saying so and so dies on CSI is a spoiler when its the very first thing that happens?

Normally I'd agree with you, but if it happens in the first 5 minutes of anything, its not a spoiler. Heck, trailers are filled with more spoilers. I mean the Effiel Tower being eaten away in the craptacular film? I'd call that a spoiler.

But point taken. Any deaths from here on out will be treated as spoilers :D

Normally I'd agree with you, but if it happens in the first 5 minutes of anything, its not a spoiler.

Any shocking turn of events given away is a spoiler. You even said yourself that you were "shocked" when it happened. And yes a lot of trailers do that, but only the ones that suck. ;)

We can go back and forth as to what constitutes a spoiler but at this point, what's the use? This is the spoiler thread so anything goes. :duff

Awesome cartoon. If I had my druthers none of the character designs would have been updated but its MUCH better than I thought it would be. Its *exactly* like how my friends and I used to play with our figures as kids. I literally would set up a dozen or more bad guys in a base or around the hovercraft and then would have Snake Eyes come in and wipe them all out, just like on the new show! I even got a "Silent Interlude" vibe from SE's arrival on the island. Rock on! :rock

I like Duke's voice, and the play between him and Scarlett over SE. It seems the show is recognizing that between the old toon and comic, Scarlett was an item with each of them.

I can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
While cool looking and brings back memories watching Joe as a kid...but reading the fine lines...........

so far I have seen in the 1st 5 mins

bunch of new world order propaganda so far in 5 mins

H.A.R.R.P technology (weather control and is a real technology used)
THE United Nations being the good guys?? whatever!
The U.N. want one world government

While cool looking and brings back memories watching Joe as a kid...but reading the fine lines...........

so far I have seen in the 1st 5 mins

bunch of new world order propaganda so far in 5 mins

H.A.R.R.P technology (weather control and is a real technology used)
THE United Nations being the good guys?? whatever!
The U.N. want one world government

I also noticed a ton of blatant health code violations when Snake Eyes went in search of Storm Shadow. :lecture

I saw the first three webisodes and I thought that this is awesome. Cant wait for next week to see the whole thing. Tivo Time!!!

Back