Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it turned out great!! Decided to paint it up. Been a while since I've done eyes. Still suck at it. :lol

roadblock_00.jpg

that is awesome i want one bad

Looking for Destro's right arm gauntlet with the missles. I'm not trying to pay the ebay price and have to wait like 2 weeks from China. I also need the black classic Snake Eyes sword/scimitar from the first Hot Toys release I believe it was. Same deal as above.

I meant the Sideshow v1 sword.

lots of joe type stuff up for sale...
lmk if you want anything...some of it has been modified..but nothing bad...the rock n roll machine gun - one of the legs on the bi pod was broken, so i had to glue it..other than that, i believe it's fine...

the hawk jacket..the zipper is broken...some of the green helmets will need to be re-strapped...small stuff like that..but all of it should be useable..
just ask before..

ive got helmets, kneepads, misc magazines(pocket stuffers i like to call them)....knives, grenades...canteens, pouches, etc..

not sure about prices...so feel free to make offers i guess...i just want it gone..lol...
paypal only..at least 5 bucks in orders to make it worth shipping...Us only, unless you are outside US and pay for extra shipping, etc..that's fine..

DSC02867_zpsx2tqpaet.jpg

DSC02866_zpsacg2yw2e.jpg

DSC02865_zpsz9qc5kpv.jpg

DSC02864_zpscfil8qr3.jpg

DSC02863_zps61wwwy6h.jpg

DSC02861_zpsglemciph.jpg

DSC02860_zpsvkcqtvtv.jpg

DSC02859_zpsfcj2cyg8.jpg

DSC02857_zpsmcjmo9he.jpg

helmets in 1st pic are gone...rest is still there

Last edited:
Looking for Sideshow "Ninja heads"

I really would like to get:

From the Blue/tan suit boxes:

Red cobra officer head
Black cobra soldier head (is the sniper and reg cobra soldier the same head? If not the same, then looking for one of each.)
Black cobra soldier head with furious blue eyes

Last edited:
Re: GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help Thread

I have some Duke parts I'm looking to trade it's a long shot. Some of the parts I'm looking for.
Blue SS Trooper uniforms, heads, Viper uniforms Heads forearm armor and gloves.

39892dfa97bf9b23939fa21a26194bd5_zpsvrjgw9ox.jpg

Looking to sell off some of my extras and spare parts if anyone's interested
Pictured is a mock up cobra officer using the following
Cobra officer uniform
Cobra officer helmet and red scarf
A beachhead head
Cobra commander belt and holster
Snake eyes version 1 boots
Cobra commander hands
I also have cobra commander version 1 uniform boots and head
I live in the UK so factor postage in any offers not after anything out of the ordinary for these, trade or PayPal will do
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435864519.452738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back