Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking for cobra trooper gear? I have a whole bunch of web gear, guns and ammo.

I'm looking to sell, cash only via PayPal.

PM me, yeah? Thanks.

Looking for the following:

-Rock 'n' Roll BDUs

-Duke rifle

-Crimson Guard exclusive headsculpt

-Snake Eyes v1 falchion

Anyone have a muscular arm pro body? Either Snake eyes, storm shadow, R&R or Zartan would do.

I need all blue spandex suits, stretchy to fit over a female 1/6 figure. If anyone has any ideas... please let me know! I'm making two cobra femtroopers and cannot find ANYTHING for the blue suits.

I need all blue spandex suits, stretchy to fit over a female 1/6 figure. If anyone has any ideas... please let me know! I'm making two cobra femtroopers and cannot find ANYTHING for the blue suits.

Message Spiderrogue! Matt can likely look at hooking you up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unseen- Check out Project Are. I've picked up a few bodysuits (as well as other things) from these folks & they're great.

Project ARE Action Outfitters

Hey guys just letting you know the Roadblock head is still happening. The guy making the cast hasn't gotten to it yet.

Got some things up for trade including a painted MANDO Steel Brigade.
Looking for Dukes top w/ tee and bottoms w/belt, Dukes helmet, Flints top, Hawks top and bottom /w belt and boots, Crimson Guards boots w/ flat shoes, CG belt w/leg holster w/hand gun and mags, CG backpacks, CG rifle /w bayonet.
Please pm me if interested.

EDIT:Green BDUs and CRAIG custom SE TRADED
photo1.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto5.jpg

Just added some more stuff on my haves to trade list:
0000.jpg
Some notes:
Timber has some minor paint rubs throughout head and body
Hot Toys Rescue C.A. Jacket with broken/missing zipper
Top Gun? aviator Jacket with removable fur collar (made for slim body)

Last edited:
Back