Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gents. Looking for a pair of Cobra Viper gauntlets. I'd prefer to buy but, I have many red ninja, 1st release snake eyes and beachhead parts to trade also. pm if you have an offer.

this is what i need..

hawk boots - flat
any cobra boots
parts for stalker - uni, beret
parts for flint - all lol
cobra trooper parts...any
parts to make a 2nd crimson guard
parts to make a ninja..weapons mostly..good swords...

or anything else you may have or want to trade...

if i get a good haul from someone..i have one stinger suit in the works(or see my interest thread for newest pants, etc)..that i'd trade..
sooo..lmk....

i have the viper chest/waist rig thing...if anyone needs it...plus my custom clothing if the deal is right...
some extra viper patches(thanks to two nice fellows on the board, i have plenty of extras now)

Last edited:
anyone have any storm shadow parts? weapons mostly..ive got the head, feet and suit...

I've got all of storm shadows parts, cobra trooper boots, crimson guard outfit and hands. Might even be willing to part with some of these items, if you have some viper gauntlets. Just send me a pm.

pm sent..now you are just teasing us all with your goodies..no fair! lol

i think you need one of my gray stinger driver suits...(thanks Kingy for pic)
kd3_zps778e83c9.jpg

pm sent..now you are just teasing us all with your goodies..no fair! lol

i think you need one of my gray stinger driver suits...(thanks Kingy for pic)
kd3_zps778e83c9.jpg

lol. I'll raise the anty. I also have most of Dusty's parts.

Very nice suit. I sew 1/6 stuff for myself and know how time consuming it is.

I need some help and advice regarding kit bashing, i have bought a hot toys knock off body of ebay and was wondering if you guys can help me out, a couple of questions.
Do you have to remove the whole ankle section to fit hot toys/sideshow boots
And do the hands fit aswell
Also the upper body is rubber and i have afew heads with solid necks, is it best to cut and mod the head or do the fit within the rubber neck

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_242 using Tapatalk

Back