Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any heads Ross?

i MAY have a spare Cobra Commander head + jacket & trousers, possibly V.1 Snake Eyes but he might be pretty much complete.
i have someone interested in my Firefly & Storm Shadow... if anyone on here is interested let me know now...
i also have a cobra sniper...
it wouldnt take much more than a Steel Brigade head to snag one... im THAT desperate!

i MAY have a spare Cobra Commander head + jacket & trousers, possibly V.1 Snake Eyes but he might be pretty much complete.
i have someone interested in my Firefly & Storm Shadow... if anyone on here is interested let me know now...
i also have a cobra sniper...
it wouldnt take much more than a Steel Brigade head to snag one... im THAT desperate!

Im intrested in Firefly. Pm sent.

Needed - 2 Rock & Roll Belts. Still have Zartan and Stalker Parts to trade.

***To avoid confusion I am looking for the Brown Belts that hold up his Pants*** :wave

Last edited:
been a couple of weeks since i got anything...so i need something...lol...anyone have any nice HS's to trade? something..anything joe related...hit me up...

anyone need slaughter black spandex pants or the wrist things(bands)..pm me...
sswrist_zpsf98ae362.jpg

sgtslaughterpants3_zps36899c34.jpg

Last edited:
As promised here are Pics of the Soldier Story FBI 2.0 Uniforms that I stripped with RIT Color Remover and re-dyed with a Dylon Olive Green. I haven't decided if a dip back in the Olive is necessary or go straight to the Dark Green from here (???). These will be used for Grunt and Breaker.

Last edited:
Back