Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatcha want?

Use it for WORMS.

Use a 1.0 Pro for Wild Weasel as pilots aren't usually tall.

Looking for an EODMU Beige/Tan Flight suit or similar for WW as the BBI one I have just will not Bleach. Also need any W.O.R.M.S. parts as all I have is a Bucket and apparently a Stalker Body. :exactly:

Just lmk.

rather trade if i can..lol..im so broke...lol

and just checked..omg..yea...no...wow they really are pricey...
Well this may not be something that you could afford at the moment.
Just understand that you don't shop there without a discount code which they have a new one every week. The code is usually 20%-25%, right now the code carrie is worth 30% off loose items good until this Wednesday.
With the code applied to Duke's items:
Web Gear w/ pouches & grenades- $11.20
Grenade pouches w/ grenades- $7
Uniform- $24.50
Patches- $3.50
Go Bag w/ pouch- $8.40
Hands- $8.40
Total = $63
Not a bad deal on most of a $120 figure. The helmet, rifles, handgun, holster, boots, and mags you could buy better and cheaper elsewhere. Though the handgun, holster and XCR Rifle are actually pretty good with Duke. The XCR you could buy from a different set like Snake Eyes 2.0 that gets parted out regularly on MD or TA (slightly different then the one from Duke), and the Go Bag from Hawk is identical which you might see parted out on Ebay or TA cheaper. The XMLR-3A Laser Rifle can be found on TA for just $3-$4 right now, the Stalker version is $3 and identical to Duke's rifle. Hawks' helmet is identical and only $4.99 on TA, though I think you could find something better made out there from a different manufacturer.

The code badgrandpa is for 25% off boxed items.

Last edited:
im broke and can't afford much right now..but it is a good deal..im not in a huge rush to get the stuff..just figured, i'd work on trading for his parts over time..kind of like i did with hawk(got all of his main stuff coming from trades)...
appreciate all of the help and tips tho...

now..if someone wants to buy all of that stuff and then trade me for it..i'm game..lol..
oh and i do have a helmet or two coming to use..plus the special rifle(not joe rifle)..not sure who's it is..but it's the same as everyone else's...lol

i noticed that redplanettoys has a few random joe parts mixed in...but i know that he is redoing his business or something like that..so not sure how reliable the site is right now..but he did/does have some beachhead and snake eyes hands up ...

Last edited:
i basically have 3 blues..
normal blue(think spiderman)
turquoise blue(below pic..think chris reeve's superman)
turg1_zpsda0ebb4f.jpg

and dark navy blue..which i actually think that above pic(other post) is of...

if king darkness was here, he'd show you the pants that i made for his big boa(anyone know if he is ok?)...

Does this come in chick? :naughty

my steel brigade looked just like that last weekend but I was on some pretty heavy acid at the time. still better than I could do though. :peace

lol i was just messing with you man. i didnt mean any offence. second pic looks much better. i tried sculpting a couple of times but failed miserably.

Last edited:
Back