Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular Navy crewmen are issued boondockers. Both New Line and Dragoon make them, look in WWII 1:6 boots

hmm.... the newline ones look pretty good.. but then newline ones are generaly a little oversized. how do these look?

The dragon ones look... not so hot?

for modern/IDW shippy, should i just use regular combat boots?

hmm.... the newline ones look pretty good.. but then newline ones are generaly a little oversized. how do these look?

The dragon ones look... not so hot?

for modern/IDW shippy, should i just use regular combat boots?

I own a single pair of newline german riding boots from a few years ago and they are a bit oversized, I don't know about these. And yeah, Dragon boots can look crummy. I'm not sure if DID has done boondockers.
If you want to go card accurate you need boondockers, but since the shoes are covered by the pant cuffs, it won't be noticeable if you use something else.

Hi all!!! I just managed to score a Sideshow Zartan sniper rifle off of eBay ($10 !!!), but it doesn't have a magazine included. Anyone know where I could find one?

Joe

I am in need of a laser rifles that came with the Sideshow figures, color is not important. Looking for the cheapest one. I'm also looking for Stalker's machine gun.

I am in need of a laser rifles that came with the Sideshow figures, color is not important. Looking for the cheapest one. I'm also looking for Stalker's machine gun.
Blackops is where I got most of my laser rifles for usually about $6-8. Stalker's gun was cheaper though when I got it than they have it now. Other than that I hit up them Toy Anxiety, Urban Samurai, Monkey Depot and ebay everyday to find some. They are getting a little rarer at cheap prices and it's a hit or miss.

Back