Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help Thread

Yeah I'm doing the rawhides. I painted a tank top red then painted on 14. But it looks like something from a cartoon.
There's a very limited figure coming out called Hanamichi Sakuragi that has a red Basketball jersey, but you'll have to carefully remove the lettering and numbers and print out your own:
slam_dunk02.jpg

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2012/04/incoming-asmus-toys-slam-dunk-16-scale.html
Might be easier to just dye a tank top and put printed out numbers on that.

How easy would chuckles be to bash? What parts would you all suggest?

How easy would chuckles be to bash? What parts would you all suggest?

By far the most difficult thing to find that's essential would be the Hawaiian shirt.
And the only ones that I've seen for 1:6 that might work (I don't know how they look in person on a good 1:6 scale body) are found here:
https://www.hawaiiandollclothes.com/vmchk/11-1/2-inch-Doll-Clothes/Lanis-Aloha-Shirt
Also there's a Hawaiian shirt that came with a Sideshow Spike figure but doesn't match the color on the original figure. And you could always custom print on some fabric and then sew one up yourself.
There might be a better one out there that someone could post here.

I'm sure there are some better ideas out there, but the Taylor Kitsch sculpt from the tt narrow probably would be a half decent Chuckles. I don't know.

By far the most difficult thing to find that's essential would be the Hawaiian shirt.
And the only ones that I've seen for 1:6 that might work (I don't know how they look in person on a good 1:6 scale body) are found here:
https://www.hawaiiandollclothes.com/vmchk/11-1/2-inch-Doll-Clothes/Lanis-Aloha-Shirt
Also there's a Hawaiian shirt that came with a Sideshow Spike figure but doesn't match the color on the original figure. And you could always custom print on some fabric and then sew one up yourself.

I was thinking ACI body, Rock and Rolls pants, and Hawks holster.

:nono If accuracy is no biggie, Dragon made an orange one. Otherwise, there's the cheaper (and better for a muscle body) shirt that came with the Bruce Campbell figure from My Name is Bruce .

I usually get the bent toe ones and put one on each figure. That way they look more natural in other poses besides standing straight up and down. A lot of my figures look like they are crouching or walking around. Makes the display look a lot better than a bunch of guys standing around. I am really glad they make them. I wish Falcon came with an extra set.

Send them to me, I'll take em off your hands if you just throw em away. If I get around to ordering some of your decals you can just throw them in the envelope :lol

I like to have the bent toe boots as well. I like them for kneeling poses. Looks much better than the straight toed boots for those poses.

Even for walking poses they look great. The ones for the ninja's are crucial for the good poses.

If anyone can tell me where to get:

1) Cobra Trooper 40 mm grenades (8)

2) Beachhead hands (all 6)

3) Lt Falcon airborn patch

It would be greatly appreciated.

blackops broke down falcon.

Thanks!.......

Edit - OUCH! Those guys are expensive! But I can cross the Falcon Patch off the list. Still need:

1) Cobra Trooper 40 MM grenades (8)

and

2) Beachhead hands (all 6)

Last edited:

:nono If accuracy is no biggie, Dragon made an orange one. Otherwise, there's the cheaper (and better for a muscle body) shirt that came with the Bruce Campbell figure from My Name is Bruce .
Forgot about the Bruce one. It's a better match, personally I'm waiting for SSC to make Chuckles, I can wait a few years
yea but those are bent toe ones. No one wants those. :lol

Another option is to wait for the new Expendables 2 Barney Ross to get parted out, he appears to have buckle top boots.

Back