Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help Thread

Works REALLY well actually. here, crappy cellphone pic, but Thrawn as Sarge
222.jpg

He's still resculpting hte hair. ATM it's just a painted-on test.

That looks like Bennett from Commando.

VernonWellsBennett.jpg

Or a beefed up Freddie Mercury.

Chin and head shape is nothing like Sgt Slaughter. Chin is all wrong.

can anyone recommend hands that are bigger than sideshows?

i have a kenner football jersey and would like to remove the numbers. any idea how to do this?

Works REALLY well actually. here, crappy cellphone pic, but Thrawn as Sarge
222.jpg

He's still resculpting hte hair. ATM it's just a painted-on test.

I know we all see different things when we look for recognizable features in people...but I am not seeing Robert Remus in this sculpt.

On the other hand...it is still awesome and is readily recognizable as Sgt Slaughter.

I know we all see different things when we look for recognizable features in people...but I am not seeing Robert Remus in this sculpt.

On the other hand...it is still awesome and is readily recognizable as Sgt Slaughter.

It's less the actual RL guy, and more the Comic book Slaughter.

I'll agree Ski's sculpt is fantastic if you want him to Look like The wrestler.

Intersting, but I agree, a bit wrong. Could probably change out the rifle for something more up to date, I guess.

I would think something cool wouldn't be too hard to make with styrene. Have to take a go sometime.

Mine detector:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-JOE-US-A...369?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a9947bd9

Might need to be shortened though. Then just wrap a wire around the base and attach to the backpack of your choosing. The hardest thing about Trip is the helmet, but I think a flight helmet with a little modding would be suffient. Just depends on how accurate you're willing to go.

is the sideshow unmasked storm shadow head small? it looks on the smaller side

are the new muscle truetypes that are coming out the same body as wolverine and thor?

are the new muscle truetypes that are coming out the same body as wolverine and thor?

Yes, except for one thing. The Thor body had the longer ankle extenders, which I can't remember if Wolverine had too. The new muscle body appears to have the standard TT ankles.

where can i get the airborne wings like duke and flint have?

Back