Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a pair of boots for Scarlett. Something like the catwoman boots would work. Let me know.

Anyone have a pair of Sideshow Cobra Commander gloves they'd sell? I'm only looking for the wrist bracer/gauntlet pieces not the gloved hands themselves. Thanks. :wave

Edit: Never mind, I found one online!

I need a Soldier Story Night Vision Goggles Mount. It looks like this but in tiny 1:6 scale:
View attachment 149409

These came with the Soldier Story Fast helmet sets:
View attachment 149410

I need one in gold color, if anyone has a spare they don't need PM me.
Thanks!
Edit: Never mind, I found one online!

Last edited:
i need all brown or tan cloth pouches for a custom(ok ok..it's for my batman bash)..but figured that id ask here....i want them all to be the same or close...so like 4-6 of the same kind with maybe one or two different ones....

10850399_10203303707168609_264269229_n.jpg

i need help figuring out what to use for that hand guard square thingy(can't remember what they are called..sorry..epp)....

that's what the sword is..and i thought about it..will hit up model shop again..may look at the metal sheets they have..would rather have metal then plastic anyways..
legwrapsnew1.jpg

and speaking on ninjas...new leg wraps(like the SSC ones without the armor plates)....

When making blades like that, i usually scribe the Hi into an empty piece of styrene first, then cut the blade once the lines are done, cutting the front edge, and sanding it on a sanding machine before cutting the back edge.

you think i should try the metal or leave them as is?

Styrene is a lot easier to work with.
It can be done in metal. But you could churn out ten styrene ones in an hour. All you do for the Tsuba/hand guard is cut a hole in a piece of styrene so it will fit over the blade/handle, then cut the outside shape to your preference of shape.
If you are good working with metal, you can probably still get great results. But it's easier with styrene.

Back