GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I am wondering when were going to get pre-orders for wave 14....right now things seem real quiet in this line

Yeah, I check BBTS every couple of days for news.

Of course, Toy Fair is less than a month away, Hasbro might be holding back to show them off then.

hey guys. fyi, im selling 25 moc 25th figures. its on the for sale thread. in this forum ($60 only). i have a reputable hisstank account.:cool:

wwo i think im already done with the line. got a few figures that i liked from childhood plus those crimson guards. think the last figures i got was snow serpent and the batz.

I saw the new DVD boxset with Alpine but ended up passing. As much as I'd love to have a complete run of the 1985 lineup I just wasn't as interested as I thought I'd be. I'm certain I'll regret it later. I did pick up the new Water Mocassin or whatever they're calling it now. Once you add the Copperhead from the comic set it's really classic! I've got an extra Destro manning the turret like in the old boxart. :)

And here we....go:

WaterMocassin.jpg

WaterMocassin1.jpg

WaterMocassin2.jpg

I saw the new DVD boxset with Alpine but ended up passing. As much as I'd love to have a complete run of the 1985 lineup I just wasn't as interested as I thought I'd be. I'm certain I'll regret it later. I did pick up the new Water Mocassin or whatever they're calling it now. Once you add the Copperhead from the comic set it's really classic! I've got an extra Destro manning the turret like in the old boxart. :)

Darnit! Been looking everywhere for the Mocassin and can't find one.

Where is Recondo? Dr. Mindbender? Chuckles? that Hasbro leaked out to us....where is Outback? that Hasbro lied to us by showing us (letting us pre-order) and then pulling it away from release.......Who cares about the movie junk...just bring out classic
80's characters

BigBad has the new Joe and Cobra 5 packs In Stock if anyone's looking for 'em. That Joe one is freakin awesome! Have I mentioned '85 is my favorite Joe year? :D

Wow, the moccasin look very cool. I to am done with this line except for the long awaited Dr. Mindbender. I'm glad Hasbro revisited this line and gave us the original Joes before the hokey movie came out. I think it's all over once the movie hits. I just don't understand what those costume designers are thinking?:confused: Joel Schumacher anyone? :horror:horror

BigBad has the new Joe and Cobra 5 packs In Stock if anyone's looking for 'em. That Joe one is freakin awesome! Have I mentioned '85 is my favorite Joe year? :D

I'm the opposite one...I got the Cobra one, mostly to replace that original crappy Baroness we got :D

Hey is the new Baroness out yet? Any reveiws on her? She looks a lot better than the first release.

I'm the opposite one...I got the Cobra one, mostly to replace that original crappy Baroness we got :D

That's really the only figure I liked from that set, and yes, she's a definite improvement! But I was fine with the first Storm Shadow, and while the newer arms are cool, I don't really find them to be a neccessity. Add to that another Viper and a pink Zartan and I think I'm good.
It's the black Snake Eyes and the Flint redux that really push me over the edge for the Joes set, and the Lady Jaye that keeps me from buying the DVD pack just for her.

:rock

1985, FTW!!

I will buy this set as well (for correct Flint body and cool Snake Eyes). However, I will probably wait until it goes on clearance at Wal-Mart for $12 :)

(which I guaran-damn-tee that it will)

Will also get that "flashing" Zartan at some point, though they missed a great opportunity to do "regular" comic colors :( .

That would be great. Unfortunately, Hasbro said no original Ripcords until after the movie figures are gone, at least. Marlon Wayons in some kind of black night-ops get-up will have to suffice for the foreseeable future.

Am wa-a-ay behind on 25th stuff here,
Just been getting the guys I want, rather than being a completist.
Just had a pair of EELs, a Para-viper and COBRA diver arrive, they look great, can't wait to get then home to open them.
Gonna have to get the Water Moccasin and Stinger at some point, need to find a decent deal though.

You guys in the US really should be pleased that you can walk into a shop and pick these guys up from the shelf, rather than having to rely on the kindess of strangers (or evilBay) :)
Can you hear the violins?

Cheers,
Doug

Back