GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Wow, the only two I know from that lot is Dr. Mindbender and Recondo. :eek:

I hope Recondo comes with his boonie hat and shoulder holster.

Does anyone know if the Baroness will be sold in a single pack. I will definitely pick her up.

the movie version yes....but not the classic...I have a feeling the classic cards are done....I want recondo,mindbender,chuckles,hit and run,outback,wetsuit and zap.I think Hasbro is doing the 7 packs to shut up the 25th fans, because its going to be movie stuff from now on till 2010

Here's a picture of my Cobra troops "Taking the Hill."

IMG_7807.jpg

Ha!! They ARE releasing a 25th Ripcord! Just had to change his name to avoid conflicting with the movie character :)

Good show, Hasbro! Bring em on!

How weak that they changed Ripcord's codename because of Marlon Freaking Wayans. I hope the movie figures tank like no other toy in history.

How weak that they changed Ripcord's codename because of Marlon Freaking Wayans. I hope the movie figures tank like no other toy in history.

I agree.

When he parachuted onto Cobra Island that was one of my favourite storylines of the comic.

ok, so which one is ripcord? Gonna guees it's SPC altitude. it KINDA looks like what i remember from the comic.

Also WETSUIT!
Doc MINDBENDER!
OUTBACK!
FREAKING YES

It's not that.. it's just.. i just read ALL the old marvel and new recent dreamwave/devilsdue Joe comics about 8 months ago for the first time, So I can't remember what he looks like, only that he was a white guy with red hair :)

I agree.

When he parachuted onto Cobra Island that was one of my favourite storylines of the comic.

yes! those 2 issues where he takes on destro were awesome. and then 'becomes' zartan...classic.

i sold all of my 3 3/4 25th stuff this past month. i think i am just going to stick with the ss stuff.

:drool:drool:drool that is just a dream, what is that made of, looks plastic but at the same time some styro... I would never of left my room at age 7 with that Drome in my possession.

:drool:drool:drool that is just a dream, what is that made of, looks plastic but at the same time some styro... I would never of left my room at age 7 with that Drome in my possession.

A lot of us would still be there mouthed machine gun noises and all! :lol

Back