GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Man bubble bursting into tears now... LOL, I thought by the art that these guys would b cool figs.... Totally the opposite!

Saw these at target today and thought they looked awful.

I posted a few days ago about Duke's paint apps being horrible, but I saw all of them today at Target and the only one that was decent was Blowtorch. I am NOT joking when I say that Duke and the Cobra Trooper's eyes were each facing different directions and Torch's beard was painted sideways. We picked up Blowtorch for our son as a stocking stuffer.

From what I could tell Firefly was exactly the same as the first figure but painted blue. He might have had a different backpack, but that's pretty much it.

Firefly without full camo is not Firefly...he looked like a cheezy 7-11 cash register thief.

Firefly without full camo is not Firefly...he looked like a cheezy 7-11 cash register thief.

Nice, and YES you're right about the camo, that is definitely what makes Firefly Firefly, I notice that Blowtorch's paint wasn't as good neither, I wonder why there are slacking with the latest releases... Like I was saying Torch looks a lot better in the dual comic pack with Ripper!:rolleyes:

Upcoming Combat Heroes for anyone interested.

attachment.php

:lecture

I was actually thinking of dropping the 25th Anniversary (3 3/4" line basically) in favor of picking up the Mighty Muggs. I actually like those a lot more given the recent kinda blah figures lately.

Where can these guys be found online, besides Evil Bay, I've seen the SW Might Muggs in stores but not the JOE's?

I have most of the new joes, and they really are nice sculpts in need of new paint apps.

Solid molds, blah paint job.

The only double would be Destro, right? Maybe I'm totally missing something, I would like to have this but I've all ready got it plus the Joe's one as well. I love the audio button on these setups!!! :rock

The only double would be Destro, right? Maybe I'm totally missing something, I would like to have this but I've all ready got it plus the Joe's one as well. I love the audio button on these setups!!! :rock

Sorry, I should have elaborated. He already has the Cobra Trooper that came with the Crimson Guard 2pack, he has Cobra Commander and, after Christmas, he will have the black Storm Shadow. He is only four so I don't think he would care about the difference between the black and white Storm Shadow since Storm Shadow hasn't been in any of the cartoons he has watched so far and I have a feeling that he wouldn't miss Baroness (he refuses to play with any "gril toys." I am going to tell him that Lady Jae is a boy.

Just off-topic, he has watched, "Rise, Serpentor, Rise." probably 30 times and his favorite toys are the B.A.T. and BBQ. I also have the G.I. Joe movie intro song saved from YouTube and he loves to watch that.

Speaking of which, if anyone has the Cobra Legions audio thing and wants to let it go (dirt cheap), LMK.

Sorry, I should have elaborated. He already has the Cobra Trooper that came with the Crimson Guard 2pack, he has Cobra Commander and, after Christmas, he will have the black Storm Shadow. He is only four so I don't think he would care about the difference between the black and white Storm Shadow since Storm Shadow hasn't been in any of the cartoons he has watched so far and I have a feeling that he wouldn't miss Baroness (he refuses to play with any "gril toys." I am going to tell him that Lady Jae is a boy.

Just off-topic, he has watched, "Rise, Serpentor, Rise." probably 30 times and his favorite toys are the B.A.T. and BBQ. I also have the G.I. Joe movie intro song saved from YouTube and he loves to watch that.

Speaking of which, if anyone has the Cobra Legions audio thing and wants to let it go (dirt cheap), LMK.

Very nice dude, I really can't wait til I have a lil one to share these experiences with too funny about the girly figs and Lady Jaye. I have all the OOP DVD from all the seasons and the cartoon movie and I keep telling my fiance that are lil ones are really going to enjoy these cartoons, I want to get all the He-Man seasons as well so I'll be working on that here pretty soon. Good times my friend, hope he has a great Christmas!

BTW Rise, Serpentor, Rise is frakking saweeeet!!! :rock

Back