GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Limited to 1,000 total. :google

:monkey2 :monkey4

That's just ridiculous. That's OK for a company like Master Replicas that produces high-end pieces, but for a freakin' action figure. Screw that! :(
icon8.gif

Joes rock! i'll be picking up these 3 3/4" figs but since I won't be displaying them they'll get packed up with the many boxes of SW 3 3/4" figs. :( i swear it's like the scene and the end of Raiders where they are putting the Arc in the warehouse. love these remakes though. cannot wait for destro!

Joes rock! i'll be picking up these 3 3/4" figs but since I won't be displaying them they'll get packed up with the many boxes of SW 3 3/4" figs. :( i swear it's like the scene and the end of Raiders where they are putting the Arc in the warehouse. love these remakes though. cannot wait for destro!

*sigh*
Alas, it is a real shame, but that is the exact same situation at my house. Only the high-end props and statues get displayed...and all the great old(and new) figures are packed...what a shame.

Indeed! Nostalgia at it's finest. :rock

Oh HECK yeah! :rock

For some reason I've always remembered the lyrics to the 1986 toy commercial for the Conquest X-30 fighter jet.

You ready for this?

"The GI Joe Conquest X-30...imagine being aboard it as it takes flight...the GI Joe Conquest X-30...is gonna beat Cobra in a big DOG FIGHT...and Cobra's gonna know...you can't beat GI JOE! *Dun dun* GI JOE, a real American Hero, GI Joe is there!"

:lol

Oh HECK yeah! :rock

For some reason I've always remembered the lyrics to the 1986 toy commercial for the Conquest X-30 fighter jet.

You ready for this?

"The GI Joe Conquest X-30...imagine being aboard it as it takes flight...the GI Joe Conquest X-30...is gonna beat Cobra in a big DOG FIGHT...and Cobra's gonna know...you can't beat GI JOE! *Dun dun* GI JOE, a real American Hero, GI Joe is there!"

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

When my situation settles, I will definitely FINALLY pick up the awesome Destro statue by Pacific Palisades:

destro.jpg

I'll display it with my Destro print by Dave Dorman:

art_dorman_destro.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

That's Awesome!!!! Man what I would give for some JOE SS stuff!

When my situation settles, I will definitely FINALLY pick up the awesome Destro statue by Pacific Palisades:

destro.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I dunno Irish, he kinda looks like he's droppin' the Cosby kids off at the pool...

if you know what i'm saying. And I think you doo. doo. :lol

Destro kicks ass because he's the main black guy for Cobra! All the lame white guys always screw up (besides Zartan and Storm Shadow and Firefly), so that's why Destro holds it down.

Kinda like Panthro on Thundercats. :rock

Destro kicks ass because he's the main black guy for Cobra! All the lame white guys always screw up (besides Zartan and Storm Shadow and Firefly), so that's why Destro holds it down.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Destro's not black... he's Scottish.

James McCullen XXIV, and is Laird of Castle Destro in the Scottish Highlands

Back