GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21_98489_1.jpg

It's called the Ninja Commando 4x4 and yup, w/Snake Eyes.

Wow, that's actually... pretty cool.

I don't care if that is Snake Eyes, he looks like a generic SAS type to me.

Wow, that's actually... pretty cool.

I don't care if that is Snake Eyes, he looks like a generic SAS type to me.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I'll likely be picking up a couple. Just wish they'd release more, similar Cobra stuff to even out the vehicles.

While I think it's lame they tucked Clutch in with a tank, it's nice to see that if he makes an appearance in the flick, he won't be too far removed from the source material:

18_98719_1.jpg

I just hope the actual figure is more poseable than the oldschool Kenner joints I'm seeing there.

Last edited:
i wish they would make a solid humvee with a .50 or mk 19. i found one of the forces of valor desert humvees today at target but it looked kind of cheap. might not be though their tanks are pretty solid. i may still go back and get it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I'll likely be picking up a couple. Just wish they'd release more, similar Cobra stuff to even out the vehicles.

While I think it's lame they tucked Clutch in with a tank, it's nice to see that if he makes an appearance in the flick, he won't be too far removed from the source material:

18_98719_1.jpg

I just hope the actual figure is more poseable than the oldschool Kenner joints I'm seeing there.
Nope, hasbro said last year that figures packaged as vehicle drivers will have reduced articulation to save on costs.

stopped at three wms today while i was out and all of them had space for joes but no joes. when is the movie tie-in stuff supposed to start hitting?

Nope, hasbro said last year that figures packaged as vehicle drivers will have reduced articulation to save on costs.

Easy pass, then.

i wish they would make a solid humvee with a .50 or mk 19. i found one of the forces of valor desert humvees today at target but it looked kind of cheap. might not be though their tanks are pretty solid. i may still go back and get it.

Have you tried Marauder Gun Runners?

great idea, D. really dig their site. didn't even think about checking for something like a .50 or mk 19 that could be vehicle mounted.

yeah, i was going to pick up the triple T variant a week or so ago...and ended up buying the art figures avenger/punisher figure instead...cheaper.

Back