GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the exception of the whole Bio-Viper thing, I really enjoyed Renegades. Was a nice and different take on the Joes. Resolute is still my favorite Joe cartoon though.

I'll agree with you, I loved Renegades, but Resolute was on another level.

Yeah I have been all over trying to find that Renegades SS. Still nothing. And of course it is the one figure that I wanted he most.

I don't know how you guys find any 30th Anniversary figures. They are very cool, but never in stock at any of the stores. Target usually has 2-3 figures on the shelf tops (Destro, Zartan, Duke) and Toys R' Us/Walmart must not carry them.

I wanted to pick up a Zombie Viper just because he looks neat, but I don't know where you would find any of these outside of eBay.

$10.77 at my walmart tonight.

Not only that but they had some old POC on the pegs too. Only note worthy were there were a few Hawks. Rest were lame CC and BT that had originally been priced @ $7.77.

I have a spare Zombie Viper that I bought for a friend, and he didn't want it, if anyone's interested. I'll sell it for my cost plus S/H, or I'm willing to trade if anyone can find me a Renegades Storm Shadow (it's been eluding me for months now). If anyones interested just PM me.

Oh, and Mods, if this isn't the right place to put this, I apologize...

I'm going to a toystore a couple towns over tonight that specializes in Hasbro Joes; if anyone has anything specific they want scouted, send me a PM and I'll see if they have it. (Be very specific) Hopefully coming home with a full Terror Drome :yess:

I have a spare Zombie Viper that I bought for a friend, and he didn't want it, if anyone's interested. I'll sell it for my cost plus S/H, or I'm willing to trade if anyone can find me a Renegades Storm Shadow (it's been eluding me for months now). If anyones interested just PM me.

Oh, and Mods, if this isn't the right place to put this, I apologize...

Good luck with that one...StormShadow has been eluding many and with the going rate of him on ebay, you'd be super lucky to have someone trade him out for a zombie viper.

Good luck with that one...StormShadow has been eluding many and with the going rate of him on ebay, you'd be super lucky to have someone trade him out for a zombie viper.

Yeah, I knew it was a shot in the dark, but you never know, some of us board members look after each other, even the ones like myself who don't post all the time...

Yeah, I knew it was a shot in the dark, but you never know, some of us board members look after each other, even the ones like myself who don't post all the time...

Totally cool man, Im not knocking you bro. By all means best of luck to you, I just know SS is a tough one to find. Ive been looking for him as well and well I havent even seen a zombie viper so Id fall over if I actually found a Storm shadow.

I wouldn't pay scalper-bay prices for anything that's not more than 20 years old. Just be patient. at one point in time, Cobra bats from the 25th line were going for 30$ there.

now, 30$ will get you 5 of them :lol

I'll keep my eyes open for stormshadow for you here as well. Thanks a load for the Zombie.

I start checking Toys R Us, Target, and Walmart more often since we are there several times a week. Last night I saw Renegades Cobra Commander, Duke, Snake Eyes, and Firefly...that is the largest selection I have seen in 4-5 months.

I start checking Toys R Us, Target, and Walmart more often since we are there several times a week. Last night I saw Renegades Cobra Commander, Duke, Snake Eyes, and Firefly...that is the largest selection I have seen in 4-5 months.

Thats all Ive seen for the past 6 months :dunno

I went to TRU this morning and they had at least 8 or 9 cases worth of renegades Scarlett's, troopers and well everyone but Stormshadow and Zombie vipers. I can not believe how hard this Stormshadow is to find. I must find one.

The case I saw at TRU seemed to be a renegade case since it was all of those figures and ONE storm shadow. The zombies aren't in that case I think, just renegades and maybve a techo viper, but pretty sure no zombies.

My TRU lets the local comic dealer rummage through the cases before they come out so I'm ____ed unless he misses a day or I score one some ********* kid hid in the Barbie isle. :lol

Yeah these we're definitely the renegades cases. The scalpers out here are crazy though so I don't have high hopes of finding a Stormshadow.

Back