GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said I've given up on finding Stormy at retail unless Hasbro does a revisions case. No place in my area has stocked up on Joes for months and I refuse to pay scalper prices for him on ebay. I hate it when Hasbro makes the most popular figure the hardest one to find.

One Wal Mart out here has enlarged the Joe section by several rows but has nothing in it. I am guessing they are getting ready for the movie stuff.

man that black sniper looks pretty awesome. I'll have to stop by biglots and see if I can find a couple of those dudes.

man that black sniper looks pretty awesome. I'll have to stop by biglots and see if I can find a couple of those dudes.

Agreed some of those guys looks pretty sweet and I suppose the SSC sniper reference validates more and more that the creative side of Sideshow's input to the Joe lore is here to stay.

Yeah, anyone else looking forward to the movie line? I saw a pic of a Hummer type vehicle with "driver" but the driver looked like he could be a SE in full combat gear including a black mich type helmet. Or maybe its just SE's cousin... :dunno

Yeah, anyone else looking forward to the movie line? I saw a pic of a Hummer type vehicle with "driver" but the driver looked like he could be a SE in full combat gear including a black mich type helmet. Or maybe its just SE's cousin... :dunno

21_98489_1.jpg

It's called the Ninja Commando 4x4 and yup, w/Snake Eyes.

The site I read said thats gonna be msrp $19.99. If thats what it comes out at with that full gearerd SE, its a steal I think.. :yess:

I'm tempted to jump on that storm shadow.... i've gotten back into this scale recently. Though, Considering how desperately people want that, Perhaps a contest would be fairer?

That aside, they have any Renegades Cobra troopers, or Zombie Vipers wile you were there?

As long as you're willing to wait for me to get paid on friday, I'd commit ti buying as many as 4 zombies from you. yes, the dudes with the tree trunk arms

for reference

https://generalsjoes.com/reviews/2011/renegades_30th_ann/figures/wave4/zombieviper.html

and If NO ONE else jumps on that storm shadow, i'll gladly take him, but I'm pretty sure ALOT of people are willing to buy him off you.

but case in point

I have a spare Zombie Viper that I bought for a friend, and he didn't want it, if anyone's interested. I'll sell it for my cost plus S/H, or I'm willing to trade if anyone can find me a Renegades Storm Shadow (it's been eluding me for months now). If anyones interested just PM me.

Oh, and Mods, if this isn't the right place to put this, I apologize...

This close to the movie release? almost NO chance unless Renegades get put back on the air after the movie.

which I would be totally ok with.

Back