Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That trailer was better to be fair, it was just bad rather than awful. I can't believe how bad the writing is in parts of this however. They push aside all of the criticism as misogynistic whilst happily playing the race card. sigh...

This guy is getting bullied and getting threats online just because he said this lol

Lol even patton Oswald got in on hating him :lol

I just discovered AVGN a while back and love James' channel. I'll have to check it out later and see why folks are hating on him. SMH.

I've tried to shift gears and find the positives in this (so far the only + I've found is that the director created Freaks and Geeks) but damn- these trailers are just so un-funny.

giphy.gif

Lol!!!

You know when this movie bombs, the crying opportunists will use this as fuel to push the theory that "'Merica is racist and sexist."

Just wait for it. Then it will get positive reviews from feminists simply to push the agenda. This movie looks bad, but you know sympathizers will give it positive reviews simply due to agenda. I hope it's good but it looks awful.

Nah. I'd've gladly seen Trainwreck if my wife wanted to. I won't see this. I don't mind if this pussywhipped ********* wants to make bad chick comedies. Bridesmaids was even mildly amusing at times. I mind when he hijacks a franchise beloved by boys for decades to make some half-assed sjw circle jerk of a movie.

SnakeDoc

What kind of self-hatred must compel a reasonably successful director to go to a press event for his movie ... and then lay on the ground to let the four comediennes he hired, two of which aren't especially light, step on him for a public photo op? Hell, it looks like two of the actresses can't even figure out what he's doing.

The guy needs to see a shrink. Or a priest. No self-respecting person would do that.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back