Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads possible.

All I know is, I'd watch the **** out of a Charlie's Angels reboot with Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender, and Neil Patrick Harris.

There already was a Ghostbusters III, it was called Ghostbusters: The Videogame.

It's official, Ghostbusters 3 will have an all female cast and it will be directed by “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig and it will be written by Katie Dippold.

https://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/10/08/ghostbusters-3-paul-feig-2/

boxxy_no_gif.gif

This... is going to be ****ing horrendous... like Highlander 2 bad.

Well, I'm pretty sure it was going to suck no matter what. The fact that it might suck a bit worse than it otherwise would have sucked doesn't bother me much. Ghosbusters 2 was bad. Some of the cartoons were bad. Comic book is kind of mediocre. Lots of crummy videogames over the years (with a couple of good ones). Good toys, bad toys. It isn't like this franchise has never been touched by crappiness.

I don't know. I've seen lots of ****** movies with great actors. It isn't like they're going to ad lib the whole thing like some improv comedy sketch.

Well, I don't really care about this, Murray was never going to agree and Ramis dying was just the nail in the coffin.

Besides, Ghostbusters 2 was bad, and if they had made it, part 3 would have likely been bad as well. As for Ghostbuster Girls, really easy for me to ignore.

Well, I'm pretty sure it was going to suck no matter what. The fact that it might suck a bit worse than it otherwise would have sucked doesn't bother me much. Ghosbusters 2 was bad. Some of the cartoons were bad. Comic book is kind of mediocre. Lots of crummy videogames over the years (with a couple of good ones). Good toys, bad toys. It isn't like this franchise has never been touched by crappiness.

this movie is going to try too hard to be funny. I can't imagine too many of the good women comedians would be interested in this.

There aren't exactly a huge number of roles for female comediens, so there will be many interested actors. I like Kristen Wiig, she's usually good in whatever she does.

Let's play predict the cast;

Melissa McCarthy
Sandra Bulloch
Kristen Wiig
and
I dont know, someone has to fill the Ernie Hudson role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back