Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I make my second tomorrow really hope this comes somewhat close to prototype it looks so good the way it is now but looking at HCG their final product is a little disappointing but I'm taking the chance

Can somebody open a thread for hcg Marv statue
9f8715f160b0cb75eed48db856a0a6aa.jpg
0196ae853eac5a89a8009eafa3c8c825.jpg
6a3f61e87fb07acffd9b57a56e481119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how I missed this. I put myself on the waitlist the other day. Wish me luck that it converts.

Fantastic news! My waitlist for the exclusive converted and my first payment was made.

EDIT: LOL. Late to the party. Didn't see the other pages in the thread before doing this photoship work and posting it. The new head looks so much better. Now I'm just gonna go hide under a rock in shame for not paying better attention. Anyway... for those wanting a good laugh... below is my original post.

Not exactly perfect, but with some tweaking to the face, basically pulling it up more and widening it, the likeness gets a little better. Though... the sculpt really needs work to capture the likeness.

15.jpg

The expression, or lack thereof, does bug me. It reminds of zombie Bill Murray. That said, overall, I'm still liking what I see. I grew up with the Ghostbusters, so the chance to have a freaking 1/4 scale statue of each character is uh-mazing.
I'm digging the details, and would have preferred mixed media, but for the price, I'm not going to nit pick. Much.
I'd almost hope for an Ecto-1 from HCG, but I've not been impressed with their APC. And the Ecto is just a bit more involved than it is.

Just can't do these piecemeal. Either they make all 4 or I don't need to do this.

Just can't do these piecemeal. Either they make all 4 or I don't need to do this.

Hcg said they will make all four. That said, i will buy only Venkman, it's enough for me, he's representative of the franchise. Great statue by the way. I prefer this over the Blitzway ones..

Back