Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have their Myers statue and I like it. First HCG piece I've bought. It's not Sideshow quality, but it's a solid statue with good paint apps. Both that one and this Ghostbusters statue would look better in mixed media, but overall I think this is a nice-looking piece. I've decided to give it a shot and pre-ordered it. I'm just happy that someone is doing movie characters in 1/4 scale, which is what I mainly collect. Seems Sideshow has gotten away from that.

This gotta be the pose for stantz
9d19c46e90bcf4ce84b27c61b2c9a912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks great. I'd love to see how it fits in with PFs. Sometimes scale isn't right between companies.

I decided not to gamble with this one, given what I could see of their previous releases. If the production version looks very good, I'll pick up the regular version later on.

I decided not to gamble with this one, given what I could see of their previous releases. If the production version looks very good, I'll pick up the regular version later on.

Spoken like a veteran collector. :)
Appart from the final production pieces paintup questions there is also the fact that TG hasnt confirmed he is doing the other 3
One ghostbuster on the shelf looks out of place.

:lol Yeah, I'm at the point where I don't buy into all the paranoia of "missing out" that used to get me, and still gets many. Exclusive is essentially out of my grasp, but I'm not even happy with some of the SSC PF paintwork I have currently. If something can't even reach the level of some of those, then I don't want it in my collection, no matter how much I love the character and film.

Spoken like a veteran collector. :)
Appart from the final production pieces paintup questions there is also the fact that TG hasnt confirmed he is doing the other 3

I think this confirms it in the product description: We are proud to present the first in our highly anticipated line of Officially Licensed Ghostbusters statues…

I think this confirms it in the product description: We are proud to present the first in our highly anticipated line of Officially Licensed Ghostbusters statues…

I think you misunderstood. I dont question the fact that they will produce all four. I merely mentioned that TG has not confirmed he is doing all four.:)

Honestly i disagree. Dr Peter Venkman is a very good exponent of the Ghostbusters franchise (if not even the best), frankly i think that i won't buy the other three members of the team. As much as i love the movies, spending 1600$ sounds excessive to me.

I agree that Venkman would be a sufficient representation of the film if you weren't a truly hardcore fan. Ray with Goggles could also work on his own. But I don't think Winston or Egon by themselves would so much. Unless you're just a huge fan of one of those actors or characters.

I agree that Venkman would be a sufficient representation of the film if you weren't a truly hardcore fan. Ray with Goggles could also work on his own. But I don't think Winston or Egon by themselves would so much. Unless you're just a huge fan of one of those actors or characters.

There are huge Ernie Hudson fans out there? :horror

Back