Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Newsletter Today:

HCG Exclusive Edition Venkman Statue
Venkman Final 19

Good news! A very small number of exclusive 1:4 Scale Venkman statues are now available, these will only be offered to our newsletter subscribers and Social Media followers.....Hurry, they won't last long!

Click here to order, shipping now!

I'm tempted to get this but pretty sure the regular can be picked up cheaper. Have to decide if this exclusive is worth the extra money or not

Video taken using pure white light capturing some of the details that get washed out in other types of light. Just giving collectors an idea of what lighting can do to bring out more detail in a sculpt.

Seeing this makes me wish I'd made the decision to go more into quarter scale the anythinging else sooner.
Between this and the Mass Effect line I couldn't afford it if I wanted to! Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if we will get the whole group?

Slimer product page states "This is an ideal companion piece to our very popular Venkman statue and upcoming Stantz"

I messaged HCG about more Ghostbusters and this is response :

we are in the process of working on the other members of the Ghostbusters crew. Stay tuned for those as well as some other cool surprises from this franchise.

Last edited:
Slimer product page states "This is an ideal companion piece to our very popular Venkman statue and upcoming Stantz"

I messaged HCG about more Ghostbusters and this is response :

we are in the process of working on the other members of the Ghostbusters crew. Stay tuned for those as well as some other cool surprises from this franchise.

Awesome! I think I might hop on the waitlist for Venkman.

Stanz_04.jpg
Stanz_03.jpg

For sure. The exclusives for all three so far are a must! The only thing holding me back on these two is the fully sculpted clothing. Not that it looks bad at all. And I do have Slimer on order but after seeing Ray here I can't stop thinking how awesome the ex Ray would look paired up with that Slimer and the table.

Back