Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would display this only as a group together or, at the very least, two of them. Venkman and Egon. It is called Ghostbuster(s) after all.

I ordered the Ex of this. I'm willing to give this one a shot, despite HCG's previous lackluster offerings.

I would display this only as a group together or, at the very least, two of them. Venkman and Egon. It is called Ghostbuster(s) after all.

In my opinion two or only one makes no difference at this point..the group is incomplete in any case.. The point, in my head, is representing the movie with a popular character and i guess that Venkman is the best choice. I don't need the whole team, too much room and money for just one film... it doesn't exist a right choice after all, every collector has his opinion. But i bet that many people out there will buy only Venkman (or only Stantz). :)

What was included in the EX version
HCG_Venkman_10.jpg

Really? It was 250 and the Ex was the damn ghost trap lol

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

HCG, historically, has not been well received by collectors. If this was offered by someone else like Sideshow or PCS it would have sold through more quickly.

HCG, historically, has not been well received by collectors. If this was offered by someone else like Sideshow or PCS it would have sold through more quickly.
Yeah I've heard that from a few. But sculpt is Trevor Grove and worst case I'll just get the head repainted by someone awesome lol. Couldn't pass on the chance to own a licensed 1/4 GhostBusters statue and the Ex is Ex or Fail for sure

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back