Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7994e77ed268f5d162364fde3e45d7c0.jpg
561e5ab5ce516c263ed19f761283d1b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonedaddy 77 beat me to it but this statue is awesome! No complaints whatsoever.IMG_8668.JPGIMG_8669.JPG

I feel that the HCG Ghostbusters are very good all things considered. The details on the proton packs and other equipment are great. The portraits are a good resemblance to the characters thanks to Trevor Grove. Slimer statue does have big problem with scale which is unfortunate.

I believe Egon will be next

I'm extremely happy and satisfied with both of the HCG Ghostbusters we have received so far. I was on the fence on the Slimer and didn't order because of space being an issue and after reading about the paint issues, I'm glad I didn't...but I think Peter and Ray turned out great. Trevor did an awesome job on the sculpts and I've had people be able to recognize who they are from across my media room just from the great likeness to the actors he was able to do. I also really like the fact that the whole thing is actually sculpted. I own a lot of 1/4 Premium Formats from Sideshow that are great...but there is just something about a good looking fully sculpted piece that always seems to catch my eye more and makes me appreciate all the attention to detail that went into it. I do feel that the exclusive on the Ray statue is a must for the piece. The plain head is great...but that expression on his face and cigarette hanging from his mouth on the exclusive just makes the statue.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 203
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 209
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Oh man, I was going to call it quits after Peter and Ray but Egon looks so good. I think these statues are so underrated. The head sculpts are worth the price of admission alone.

Oh man, I was going to call it quits after Peter and Ray but Egon looks so good. I think these statues are so underrated. The head sculpts are worth the price of admission alone.

Agree 100%. I have Venkman and Stantz and they are 2 of my favorite statues in the collection.

Ok first I thought it was a factory error on the one I received... but did you guys know that Dan Aykroyd has 2 different eye colors because of heterochromia. The one is brown, the other green.
Even the statue is accurate.

Winston is up for preorder. Another fantastic offering in the most underrated line of statues. Where is the love?IMG_0740.jpg

That's a fantastic sculpt. Looks spot on to me. Hopefully the factory paint job will hold up to the proto.

Ordered the exclusive. That Ghostbusters nameplaque is a nice finishing touch for the whole set.

Winston "We got the tools, we got the talent" Zeddemore looks great!

The sculptor has pics of the wax sculpts on his DA page. It's really cool seeing all the details that went into this line.

Ordered the exclusive. That Ghostbusters nameplaque is a nice finishing touch for the whole set.

Me too on the EX. I’m a broken record on these statues. Fully sculpted, incredible likenesses, heavy as hell, tremendous detail in the suits and gear, and literally hundreds of dollars less than the competition. Not to mention the fact that there are only 250 of each (on the exclusives). I don’t get how these don’t sell out immediately. I guess the popularity of Ghostbusters just isn’t there compared to something like Star Wars.

Back