Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Egon today. Here’s a photo that I took for my Instagram account. I’ll try to post a photo of the whole gang soon.

IMG_2689.jpg

Looking great, however the excl. sculpt seems a little bit weird when combined together. More menacing than fear.

Really does look great, especially as a set! Does Egon’s outfit look slightly darker than the other two or is that just the photo that makes it look like that?

Really does look great, especially as a set! Does Egon’s outfit look slightly darker than the other two or is that just the photo that makes it look like that?

I think it is slightly warmer (maybe a touch more red in the paint?) but to the eye it isn’t bothersome or noticeable.

In the movie, they also have slightly different colors. When receiving this one, I will begin shaping the roofbase.
Only wild guess will be the peg for Winston.
Hope to cast them right on time when Winston will arrive.
Also want to make some led lights pink/purple hidden in the base for the effect.
However, only problem is the base may not contain any branding based on Ghostbusters and HCG.

For those that never bit on these, HCG is offering the set of Regs for $1200. That?s $300 per statue. No payment plan for the deal. Unbelievable they still have these. Probably one of the better products this company has ever released (not counting the shoddy oversized 1/4 Slimer).

Last edited:
Best thing they've EVER released?

Yer a funny fellerrrrrr.......

I can?t say they have ever really impressed me, but maybe a Rambo knife would change my mind? Nobody ever talks about them so frankly I kind of forget HCG exists.

I just think when you can get a 1/4 Trevor Grove sculpted piece in today?s market sub $400, of a pretty classic team, that it?s a shame after all these years they still haven?t sold through. They even have SS trying to move them now. HCG deserves better support than that. They even did Winston to complete the line.

The knife exists:

But there something i don't understand. There is two HCG. "Hollywood Collector Group"

and "Hollywood Collector Gallery".

The Rambo knife is from Group and the 89 Batman cowl is from Gallery.

But sometimes we see pics of the cowl with the group logo. Is it a mistake?

The ghostbusters statue are from Group or Gallery?

Is it the same brand?

Ok i've checked on their website, it's seems that it is the same brand/group.

Sorry.

I have few HCG items, they are excellent, in fact two of them were not topped by any other company yet.

I have the predator bio wall mount, predator 2 disc and mask, Spock 1/4 scale statue, aliens APC, and pulse rifle. All are great items.
Saying that their ghostbusters is BEST EVER RELEASED is a weird statement :)

I have few HCG items, they are excellent, in fact two of them were not topped by any other company yet.

I have the predator bio wall mount, predator 2 disc and mask, Spock 1/4 scale statue, aliens APC, and pulse rifle. All are great items.
Saying that their ghostbusters is BEST EVER RELEASED is a weird statement :)

Amended. I am just impressed with their commitment to this particular set of statues and feel they deserve more credit. Other than maybe Factory Entertainment (are they still in business?) hard to find a more under the radar company.

Amended. I am just impressed with their commitment to this particular set of statues and feel they deserve more credit. Other than maybe Factory Entertainment (are they still in business?) hard to find a more under the radar company.

I love this line too and agree that these statues are incredibly and inexplicably underrated.

For those that never bit on these, HCG is offering the set of Regs for $1200. That?s $300 per statue. No payment plan for the deal. Unbelievable they still have these. Probably one of the better products this company has ever released (not counting the shoddy oversized 1/4 Slimer).

is that special on the site? don't see it anywhere?

Back