GG stormtroopers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would Star Wars be without all the 40 year old virgin perverts getting off on comic drawings and statues. absolutely nothing!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :exactly:
Its not just StarWars, you can se some fans base how good an item is by how much private time they spend in their moms basement with an item. :inlove:inlove:inlove

Here is the one I did a while back.

100_1330.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1311.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

Fantastic job on that distressed armor Lopie, looks amazing. Great use of the SSC ornament and SHS head. Did you use the hand from the ornament too?

Fantastic job on that distressed armor Lopie, looks amazing. Great use of the SSC ornament and SHS head. Did you use the hand from the ornament too?

Thanks for the + feedback. As for the hands I used the SS Emperor hands. The ones on the ornament broke.

Thanks for the + feedback. As for the hands I used the SS Emperor hands. The ones on the ornament broke.

Looks great Lopie! Love this stuff, but I'm going to pass on the GG statue. I like the 2 Zombie busts that I have.

Yes and the pieces are made of rubbery plastic that just kind of fits like a puzzle. No magnets. The helmet parts don't go together very well. I also had to glue the jaw piece in place.

Last edited:
Back