GG Star Wars Exclusives 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that looks bad ass...the anakin bust looks off though IMO but maybe diffrent pics will change my thoughts on that.

Yeah, its not as good as I expected but its still a proto pending change which I'm sure will happen. I'll get it as I'm gonna be @ SDCC so that makes it a must have for me.

The Maul is something I've been waiting for since GG started doing the animated stuff from the OT knowing the PT would get something.

Yeah, its not as good as I expected but its still a proto pending change which I'm sure will happen. I'll get it as I'm gonna be @ SDCC so that makes it a must have for me.

The Maul is something I've been waiting for since GG started doing the animated stuff from the OT knowing the PT would get something.

Yea now that the PT maquette line is getting going bring on Jango and Dooku.

This is great news, nothing I really want. Unlike last year which was pretty much I wanted all the exclusives.

Star Wars - Lt. Renz "Rebelcum" mini bust - Rebelscum/GentleGiantLtd.com

img8285tb6.jpg

Looks cool (not my thing though)... He reminds me off the Kenner Imperial officer I had/have.

Kind of surprised there isn't an exclusive maquette. :confused:

These exclusives, except for Anakin, sound good cause IMO they aren't "must haves" for Star Wars collectors.

we have our medi, SS and HT flame wars but everyone seems to agree on the dislike for GG.

No kidding. :rotfl

Everyone hates GG.

Anakin could wind up being great if they get the paint right, I like the duel saber action makkes it very different from pretty much all Anakin's so far. I really like the animated Old Ben too. Kinda makes me wanna jump into that series.

Well this sucks that it is an exclusive. If anyone goes to SDCC and picks up an extra please let me know I want this one and I dont have much faith in the raffles.

I have armoured Obi wan and Holo Maul minibusts on order, hope to get Anakin on ebay or raffle I won a Clone Commander 5 pack in the raffle last year so I may be lucky again.

Anakin looks off but I love the pose....I don't see how they could do Sith Eyes on that and make it work......I fear that him at SDCC might be the only one in this particular pose and that a standard one will be released in concurrence.

I love the Maul Animated but what is the flames on his hands?

I love the Obi Animated as well but he doesn't the same appeal for some reason as the others....

Back