1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Ani-Com, with supports built by the Dozers from Fraggle Rock?

131436r2lrijph25n2idiq.jpg

131437fsizyqgvq7tvzmx9.jpg

Rest assured guys..it's going to happen ...SSC site says " Coming Soon " and it also said " Parts sold Separately " so I think we won't get Rey with it :lecture

If it does come with Rey, I hope there's an option to buy it without her since I've already got her on preorder. I can't see having two of her in the same outfit.

When I mentioned to my wife that I had Rey coming this week and I told her where she was going to go, she said, “wait, is she going to fit there? What about that big orange thing she comes with?” referring to the speeder. I told her that no, Rey didn’t come with the speeder. But what I took away from that conversation is that I COULD have gotten the speeder and she wouldn’t have batted an eye! :banana

When I mentioned to my wife that I had Rey coming this week and I told her where she was going to go, she said, “wait, is she going to fit there? What about that big orange thing she comes with?” referring to the speeder. I told her that no, Rey didn’t come with the speeder. But what I took away from that conversation is that I COULD have gotten the speeder and she wouldn’t have batted an eye! :banana

What you said is yes, she comes with a speeder but it isn't ready to ship yet!

This was by far my favorite vehicle from TFA. I love everything about it, from its color scheme and battered appearance to the story behind it's creation which is that it was designed to look like Luke's speeder turned on it's side. Sooooooo, Rey........Skywalker?

Either way, instant buy for me if it became available. The paint on it is fantastic. I know they wouldn't, but some light up blue or red LED rings in the exhaust would be pretty killer as well.

I so want this!
Hope it comes out soon!

You guys keep on dreaming... This was just a Comicon display teaser that will NEVER go up for sale. Just like the 66 Batmobile, Falcon cockpit, Tie Fighter or Tie Interceptor... Watch for the 1/6 Landspeeder and Tyderium Shuttle next summer... Hot Toys enjoys making us suffer.

I emailed Sideshow today just to see if they had any insight on this. Here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize but we've yet to receive an update on this item from Hot Toys. As far as we know it is planned for release but we just don't have a specifics at this time.

Keep your eyes peeled for our weekly newsletter as that is where we will announce it once we have that information from hot Toys."

I emailed Sideshow today just to see if they had any insight on this. Here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize but we've yet to receive an update on this item from Hot Toys. As far as we know it is planned for release but we just don't have a specifics at this time.

Keep your eyes peeled for our weekly newsletter as that is where we will announce it once we have that information from hot Toys."

If HT hasn't announced it, SSC wouldn't know anything. They're just a distributor, not the maker.

This was just a Comicon display teaser that will NEVER go up for sale. Just like the 66 Batmobile, Falcon cockpit, Tie Fighter or Tie Interceptor... Watch for the 1/6 Landspeeder and Tyderium Shuttle next summer... Hot Toys enjoys making us suffer.

I'd be inclined to agree with this. Add another Falcon cockpit to that list (ANH and TFA), the BvS Batmobile and the BvS Bat Signal. They also teased the BttF II DeLorean. Highly doubt the majority, if not all, of these are going to get made.

Im pretty sure this is never coming out. I was on a rebel scum forum a while ago and somebody said they were at SDCC and asked someone from sideshow about release, and the sideshow person said its never coming out or something like that.

Why bother to make it though if they aren't going to sell it? :huh It makes zero sense to me.

Back