1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think star wars sells well enough in China for these vehicles to come about. The last two movies bombed there.

Too bad. I’d definitely pick this up. I love the Black Series version.

Seems like vehicles as a whole aren’t really happening anymore. BvS Batmobile never went up for sale either. What’s the last vehicle they gave us? The Delorean? Been a couple years.

The ship has sailed for this, ditto for that tie fighter they showed years ago. I think the only vehicle that has a chance is the Falcon cockpit. Just because it's the most popular ship in the SW universe. Price could be high though. Look at the blitzway Ecto 1, $1600 shipped. Madness!

The ship has sailed for this, ditto for that tie fighter they showed years ago. I think the only vehicle that has a chance is the Falcon cockpit. Just because it's the most popular ship in the SW universe. Price could be high though. Look at the blitzway Ecto 1, $1600 shipped. Madness!

True, but that this is huge and it's Blitzway and not HT. How much was the Delorean ? In any case hardly worth discussing until it is even announced.....such a pity. Still probably better for my wallet, whatever the cost :lol

Seems like vehicles as a whole aren’t really happening anymore. BvS Batmobile never went up for sale either. What’s the last vehicle they gave us? The Delorean? Been a couple years.

Anyone ever tried the black series 1/12 speeder version to go along with the Hot Toys scavanger Rey and BB8? It would even fit in a detolf. I have a feeling (even with the size mismatch) that this could be a very nice setup :pray:

Vehicles probably don't sell well anywhere. Price is one reason, but space is the bigger concern. The only HT vehicle I've ever considered is the Batpod. I've never bought one because I still have no clue where to put it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Vehicles probably don't sell well anywhere. Price is one reason, but space is the bigger concern. The only HT vehicle I've ever considered is the Batpod. I've never bought one because I still have no clue where to put it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I had the 89 batmobile for a year and a half before I got too bored with it. Impressive and beautiful as it was, I realized I liked to repose and move around my figures. It was just always stationary. Bored me to death. After that I said id never buy a vehicle again.

The biggest problem is all Star Wars movies bomb in China, but more so that this is probably just super expensive and big, and it's just not gonna be something that sells a lot due to the price and size. Plus it's just kinda late for this now to come out.

Speaking of the Falcon tho, they did recently post a pic on instagram of working on the cockpit, so I don't think its dead. Wether there actually is ever a full one I kinda doubt.

I mean the size of the 1/6 Falcon would be over 18 feet long, thats just never gonna happen.

Back