GG Collectors Club Guild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
Thats your opinion,they got good HS(most of the time) thats about it IMO.(The quality just isn't what I expect in a 12in figure(some may be satisfied but i am not)..and thats MY opinion.

Well, that's cool. I just can't say that I agree. I think most folks here would tend to agree with me that SS 12" figures are pretty good quality. Seeing as they are pretty much flying off the shelves.

Seth Gecko said:
I can! And did.

Now PF's different story.

OK :rolleyes:

Their PF figures are awesome but so are their 12". Otherwise people wouldn't be buying them the way they have. If they didn't make a quality product do you think they would still be in business? Get the SW license? LOTR? Marvel? T2? Plus many others?

Again thats all YOUR opinion not MINE.:lol

This is a GG club thread,i just stated why i was coming back to GG over SS SW figs.No need to defend SS at every corner josh.

Lets let it get back on topic.

Fine with me. Since I started the thread I think I know what the point of it was. :lol

I was just stating my opinion as to why I think that SS DOES make a quality product. Last I checked being an open forum I have the right to say that. Could be wrong though. :rolleyes:

Thats the thing,When someone else states a different opinion of what you think is cool(those awesome SS SW figs).You automatically feel the need to defend it.

I don't care for them and thats my opinion.Why do you feel the need to defend that they are awesome?It's not gonna change my mind if i think they are weak buy you saying you don't get it...it doesn't matter if you can't understand why i don't like them cause it's MY opinion.Again it's my opinion if i don't like something...why throw stuff off topic for one sentence i posted about coming back to GG?
Josh it's MY OPINION if i don't like something you don't need to defend them at every turn.(SS's feelings are not hurt you don't have to help them)

Cause I can.

I feel they make an awesome product and I'll state it anytime I feel like it. I don't care if it bugs some folks like you that have a problem with it. If I see something I don't agree with I'll say something and try to not let me temper get the best of me(Don't want to cause Dave or Jeremy any extra work). I'm a SS Freak and if I see something I don't agree with I'm gonna state why I think they make the best stuff. Which is ok last I checked since again unless Dave says to me otherwise I can do as long as I don't go to starting a Flame War.

Don't really care (not that I don't understand) if you like them or if you're going back to GG. I do care when someone states something I collect or like isn't a quality product. I'm gonna say something. It has NOTHING to do with SS and their feelings. Something you and the others that find me "annoying" don't get and appears never will.

I'm gonna keep stating why I like SS stuff and why I think they're stuff is the best. I mean I am a SS Freak and last I checked this is a SS Fan Message Board. So I guess some of you that feel SS makes an inferior product just might as well deal with it.

:)

I said it wasn't a quality product TO ME!
TO ME!Has nothing to do with you.(because you think it's awesome i have to as well?)

Incredible:rolleyes:

Seth Gecko said:
I said it wasn't a quality product TO ME!
TO ME!Has nothing to do with you.(because you think it's awesome i have to as well?)

Incredible:rolleyes:

No, that's what you and others don't get. I'm not saying you have to feel the same. I never once said that. I stated why I feel differently. When I state I feel differently I'm in no way saying you must feel the same as me. I'm just saying I feel differently. That's all.

I've said enough. :)

Thats the way you come off bro.(I guess i'll have to remember every time myself or someone else has a negative opinion on anything SW SS related you'll be right there to tell us how were wrong or how you "feel differently")

Seth Gecko said:
Thats the way you come off bro.(I guess i'll have to remember every time myself or someone else has a negative opinion on anything SW SS related you'll be right there to tell us how were wrong or how you "feel differently")

Can't help how you or others take what I say. You lose a lot over the net as far as communication goes.

Yeah, anytime I feel like saying something when I don't agree I'll be there. Till Dave says I can't reply to anymore posts. I'm just stating my feelings like you or anyone else. Not that you're wrong just how I feel different. Again, something you and some others mistake in my posts.

Go for it. Just don't expect others to feel the same as you.

Because this is a statement by you(last page) and it's not how i feel.
jlcmsu said:
"I'm sorry but people just can't deny the quality of product SS makes."

well i do in their SW figs.

Seth Gecko said:
Go for it. Just don't expect others to feel the same as you.

It's cool. I know not everyone feels the same but I think a good deal that are here do since it's a SSF board. :lol

Seth Gecko said:
Because this is a statement by you(last page) and it's not how i feel.

"I'm sorry but people just can't deny the quality of product SS makes."

well i do in their SW figs.

It is a statement by me that IMO I don't see how people can deny the quality. If someone like you does then that's fine. I just don't feel the same. I'm not saying you can't feel that way I just don't agree.

I know, but that one statement says nothing about YOUR own opinion it comes of as a fact by you.

"just cant" etc. ya know what i'm sayin?

I can deny the quality pretty easily since we all have our opinions. imo the quality of final productions could be improved.

Seth Gecko said:
thats not my quote thats josh's
Yeah I know....

The thing I see here is there's people like me that like SS Star Wars figures and will point out things that I'm not 100% happy with. If SS doesn't hear that things need to be improved things will never be improved.

Then there's the people that love everything SS does, they can't do wrong and they walk on water.

These two types of collectors don't understand eachother well. Both feel they are right. Some feel the need to defend SS to the death and some will complain about everything. I feel I'm in the middle. I love the stuff, give credit when credit is due and at the same time will complain about Baby Jacket Han and Monkey arm Luke.

So we have to understand each other a little more and try not to come off as being jerks.
:D

Turbo said:
Yeah I know....

The thing I see here is there's people like me that like SS Star Wars figures and will point out things that I'm not 100% happy with. If SS doesn't hear that things need to be improved things will never be improved.

Then there's the people that love everything SS does, they can't do wrong and they walk on water.

These two types of collectors don't understand eachother well. Both feel they are right. Some feel the need to defend SS to the death and some will complain about everything. I feel I'm in the middle. I love the stuff, give credit when credit is due and at the same time will complain about Baby Jacket Han and Monkey arm Luke.

So we have to understand each other a little more and try not to come off as being jerks.

That's a genius post. :rock:rock:rock:rock

Turbo said:
Yeah I know....

Well said.I was like you as well but i just gave up.And since i don't collect SW SS figs anymore(because i think the quality is not what I want in a fig)I say no more about the figs ya know?But in this thread i stated that was the reason i was going back to GG nothing more.(IMO no reason for someone to start defending SS)but whatever.

nash said:
imo the quality of final productions could be improved.

Everything could always be better in one way or another. Always some little tweaking that could be done.

Seth Gecko said:
I know, but that one statement says nothing about YOUR own opinion it comes of as a fact by you.

"just cant" etc. ya know what i'm sayin?

I understand what it comes off as when you read it but not what I meant. Should have worded it differently I suppose.

Turbo said:

All very true. They need to hear what is wrong that I agree with and do not deny that fact.

Turbo said:

I love SS stuff. There is some stuff that I just don't like and I don't buy it. Some if it is still nice to look at but not something I like. However, there is no way in hell that I think SS is perfect and can walk on water. I have in the past said when I didn't agree with SS on a decision (should have read some of my posts when the SSW line ended), WOW announcement, and don't like certain products. They're great people and make some great stuff most of which I like but they aren't perfect.

Turbo said:

I agree neither understands each other. I will state why I like a SS product or why I feel differently but I don't consider it defending SS. Just stating my case about a product I like. I'd do it with GG, Medicom, etc. etc it's about the product.

If I don't like something I state what I don't like but that does tend to get overlooked.

Turbo said:

Yup

Thanks guys. I can understand dropping SS for GG. For one GG is killing us with so much stuff. I collect both, so I know. LOL.

As for defending SS, well there's always going to be people here to do that. This place isn't really for SS haters, but people that do some complaining about SS shouldn't feel like their opinions don't count and that goes for the Cheerleaders as well.

I have no idea why I'm being so rational. LOL

Back