Get on the Wait List Now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Well I can't help if Fritz is not happy or however he feels about his purchase now. He was chopping at the bit when I mentioned that Josh might not be interested. I don't regret getting the X-Men vs. Sentinel Exclusive for more than retail from a retailer. I'm just happy I was able to get it. If I were ever unsure about something, I wouldn't buy it in the first place.

For the record, I wanted to back out after we agreed but since I committed to buy it from you I didn't think it would be fair to back out. And it has nothing to do with you, if I bought one on eBay for $400+ I still wouldn't be happy right now. I guess it's just that I don't like it that much really. I paid a hell of a lot more than that for the Cave Troll Statue and I don't see $$$ when I look at it, just an awesome statue. I think the deal shaihulud gave me on Patient Zero was awesome and that was $125 and he lost money selling it at that! :bow Bottom line is after having it in my hand, I just don't think it's worth what I paid for it. In all likelyhood I'll probably get rid of it and my other Storm/Sandtrooper busts. Especially if I can land an Aragorn Statue. :drool

tomandshell said:
We all have tough choices to make when it comes to collecting. I love to help people out, but the chances of me selling my Gray Hulk at cost are about the same as somebody else selling me a Padme at cost when I was looking for her. Same story with the original Balrog, or Orthanc (one that I missed and will never be able to get.) It's nice when we can get things for each other at cost, but sometimes that obviously doesn't happen. We all have to find a balance that we are comfortable with.

Exactly! Well said! :clap

No luck getting my waitlist Green Hulk VS Spidey converted yet, but I did have my Exclusive wolverine comiquette waitlist converted today. :cool:

Darth Rage said:
No luck getting my waitlist Green Hulk VS Spidey converted yet, but I did have my Exclusive wolverine comiquette waitlist converted today. :cool:

Hang in there. I've seen this pop up at a retailer or two. If I see it again, I'll PM you. Mine should be here tomorrow, and I can't F'n wait to unpack that bad boy. By the way, is it the regular or the exclusive?

I'm also actually thinking about cancelling my Wolverine comiquette. I need to windle down some of my (I'm too embarrased to mention how much) pre-orders and he's gonna be the second to go. Cancelled the new VS this morning. I might pick up the regular at a discount.

Darth Rage said:
The exclusive is the wait list I'm on. Thanks. :cool:

I got mine today and it's incredible. Good luck! I honestly think this is one piece where the exclusive is a little over-rated though. This piece is amazing with or without the lights. The X-Men exclusive is a total different beast because it made the piece. This on the other hand doesn't need the lights to add any real value to it aestheticly. In short, don't miss out on this just for the exclusive.

Back