Get on the Wait List Now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definetly. Which is very cool of you. But wether you want to ebay a pre-order or hand it off, it should be your choice. Never let some angry whiny grown adult(s) change your mind.

Regardless, rock on brotha! :rock

LOTRSWfan said:
haha, too bad it was not a better topic.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

When it comes to the Grey Hulk, Phillip J. Fry will still be bad-mouthing it in the 31st century! :D

TheWitchKing said:
Definetly. Which is very cool of you. But wether you want to ebay a pre-order or hand it off, it should be your choice. Never let some angry whiny grown adult(s) change your mind.

Regardless, rock on brotha! :rock

Dont worry, i wont make that same mistake again. I will listen to wisdom and reason :p

Hopefully Karma will come my way 10 fold :)

Maybe you can sell it and use part of the proceeds to buy the drawing winner a free green exclusive. That way you would get a little something and they would get a free VS. diorama. Maybe?

LOTRSWfan said:
Dont worry, i wont make that same mistake again. I will listen to wisdom and reason :p

Hopefully Karma will come my way 10 fold :)

If my wait list for some obsurd reason comes through, it's yours at cost. You can put it in your sig to quote me on it. I wouldn't hold your breath though because I don't think any of these are getting cancelled.

tomandshell said:
Maybe you can sell it and use part of the proceeds to buy the drawing winner a free green exclusive. That way you would get a little something and they would get a free VS. diorama. Maybe?

That is a good idea, but mlarson is very much looking forward to adding the Grey one to his collection. It would not be fair to him. I would not even accept an offer like that, even if he was interested.

Darth Loki said:
If my wait list for some obsurd reason comes through, it's yours at cost. You can put it in your sig to quote me on it. I wouldn't hold your breath though because I don't think any of these are getting cancelled.

Very VERY kinda of you Loki. Many, many, many thanks

LOTRSWfan said:
That is a good idea, but mlarson is very much looking forward to adding the Grey one to his collection. It would not be fair to him. I would not even accept an offer like that, even if he was interested.

You are a class act, and what goes around comes around. Let us know when you win the lottery!

tomandshell said:
You are a class act, and what goes around comes around. Let us know when you win the lottery!

HAHA! That would be nice.

Hell, if i win the lottery, I will buy another Grey Hulk statue and raffle it off here, lol

LOTRSWfan you going to SDCC? Few beers on me if your going. :drink

Originally Posted by Darth Loki
When exactly did I bash scalpers?

arrow_down.gif

DENIAL

- A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.

- An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

- Abstinence; self-denial. Despite overwhelming evidence.

Last edited:
TheWitchKing said:
LOTRSWfan you going to SDCC? Few beers on me.

I wish. Working for the bossman :emperor :emperor :emperor

I have to pay the bills somehow :p

Thank you for the beer offers BTW. Since I let school in May I have had nothing to drink, lol. I miss school on friday nights :p

DENIAL

- A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.

- An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

- Abstinence; self-denial. Despite overwhelming evidence.
[/QUOTE]

The Witchking has spoken!!!
2932_press05-001.jpg

Back