George Lucas: "I'm Retiring"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for the man. He went mad with power and now it seems he regrets his actions.

He never meant for all this to happen. All he wanted was to give the fans what they wanted. But the lure of the green dollar proved too strong for Lucas. And now he lives in regret.

They should make a biopic about him. :lol

Wait, this sounds familiar... Oh it is! He became his own character! :slap Wow kinda weird.

You mean it was his nap time?

money-bed.jpg

Retiring from rereleasing the same movies over and over, oh no, don't do it.

My biggest problem about the prequels is Anakin. If only he had been in his early teens in episode one. You know...a little closer to Padme's age, have enough acting skill to show he's pissed about being a slave & leaving his mom behind, but willing to help the Jedi even though he really doesn't get anything in return, and then look a little pissed off about the Jedi not willing to even train him. It's not much fear we should sense in Anakin, but much anger.

In Epsiode 2, he should get rejected from Padme because she really doesn't like him, but he gets a sympathy ____ when Padme learns he lost his mom. Afterwards, he reveals his evil murderous actions. He should get banished/imprisoned (to the spice mines on Kessel) from the Jedi order for oh I don't know, slaughtering all the Tusken Raiders women and children.

In EP3
Palpatine would bust him out because the Jedi turn on him and they make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. He'd have no idea Padme has kids and she hides them when Anakin escapes prison. He could find out Padme and Kenobi narced on him to the Jedi and he kills her for it, never learning she was even pregnant while he was imprisoned.

Everyone could betray him, that would at least be a decent reason for him turning to the dark side.

Just imagine how much editing and rereleases you can do with the prequels George.

Back