Gentle Giant: Shae Vizla- mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Shae Vizla mini-bust $65
License: Star Wars
Item Number: 80144
UPC: 8-71810-00843-8
Height: 7”
Release Date: Fall 2011

Shae Vizla the bounty hunter like no other! Clad in Mandalorian armor and looking to find her next galactic prize!

The assassin of the seemingly invincible Darth Malgus, Shae Vizla is an impressive character in the unprecedented Star Wars: The Old Republic video game. Deadly as she is attractive!

Cast in high quality poly-stone, then hand painted. Vizla is a numbered limited edition that comes packaged in a window box complete with certificate of authenticity.
ShaeVizlaMB2.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB3.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB4.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB5.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB6.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB7.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB8.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB9.jpg

ShaeVizlaMB10.jpg

Never played that game so this is the first time i have even heard of her. Cool looking statue/Character but soo many better things to blow money on right now.

That's the MMO one right? I can't believe its not out yet, they have been talking about it for like 2 years.

Blizzard must be in on this.

still waiting for mine. Its being delayed over and over according to my supplier. i really hope it gets here within the comming 2 months.

Please SS make a PF of this babe! I will buy it. :)

I'd rather Sideshow make characters that actually do something. She isn't even in the game, unlike Malgus who is a central character. Give us Revan and Malak, or at least Satele Shan if it must be from the MMO, but not such a useless character.

I'd rather Sideshow make characters that actually do something. She isn't even in the game, unlike Malgus who is a central character. Give us Revan and Malak, or at least Satele Shan if it must be from the MMO, but not such a useless character.

:lecture she's cool and sexy! That's all that matters. Let's have a star wars babe with big guns. :wink1: btw I bet she will sell well since mostly all collectors are guys anyways.

:lecture she's cool and sexy! That's all that matters. Let's have a star wars babe with big guns. :wink1: btw I bet she will sell well since mostly all collectors are guys anyways.

Yeah, when I think of Role-playing game characters, I always want them to have a nice body and an uninteresting and/or non-existent backgrounds. :huh

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Considering how bad this game is tanking I wouldn't hold out hope for anything past Malgus.

Those getting this bust, check the jetpack on yours. They've been arriving with the pack glued on upside down.

Back