Gentle Giant: Shae Vizla- mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far it's been on pretty much all of them. A goof at the factory I guess.

This is why I pretty much stopped collecting and ordering GG pieces. Something of this magnitude should’ve never got by the QA rep.rep. :monkey1

This is why I pretty much stopped collecting and ordering GG pieces. Something of this magnitude should’ve never got by the QA rep.rep. :monkey1

Oh they pretty much STOPPED all quality control checks years ago. They used to have yellow quality check stickers on the inside where the tape held the styrofoam together but no more. Probably cut it to save themselves money. Since they started doing that so many products have gone out with really poor QC issues.

I recently got a Darth Talon statue from them with a huge paint defect on her left breast. If they had any sort of QC, it would not have been allowed to go out like that.

My darth revan bust has a more brown paint where red should be on the mask.

337304_126348977466345_755170081_o.jpg

I do really hope they end up fixing the jetpack for vizla. I wont take a wrong piece into my collection. not when I am paying 60 euro's for it.

Can't believe they messed this up. :gah: Would have been my 2nd GG piece. Hopefully they discount these flawed bust and I can get one for a good price and fix it myself. :dunno

Gentle_Giant_Shae_Vizla_Mini_Bust_03.jpg

This is not poop friend. This is a hot star wars babe with big guns. :wink1: I don't even know who she is but I want this!

I didn't say it was poop if you read my post properly. It was meant to be a joke as from what I have read of your posts you are fairly new to collecting and you seem to be buying up everything that SS has made or is making as you have a lot of catching up to do. I like GG mini-busts that is why I have over 40 of them in my collection :peace

This is not poop friend. This is a hot star wars babe with big guns. :wink1: I don't even know who she is but I want this!

It's a cool design, but there is nothing to know about her. I'd rather not ask Sideshow to waste time when characters such as Lando Calrissian, Qui-Gon Jinn, Jango Fett, Mace Windu, ANY Prequel Obi-Wan, and any of the other OT Bounty Hunters are neglected. And from the EU characters such as Darths Revan and Malak, Thrawn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Galen Marek, Kyle Katarn, Darth Krayt, Darth Bane, and Exar Kun. If it truly must be an Old Republic woman, why not Bastila or Satele Shan?

Last edited:
It's a cool design, but there is nothing to know about her. I'd rather not ask Sideshow to waste time when characters such as Lando Calrissian, Qui-Gon Jinn, Jango Fett, Mace Windu, ANY Prequel Obi-Wan, and any of the other OT Bounty Hunters are neglected. And from the EU characters such as Darths Revan and Malak, Thrawn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Galen Marek, Kyle Katarn, Darth Krayt, Darth Bane, and Exar Kun. If it truly must be an Old Republic woman, why not Bastila or Satele Shan?

True wow so any statues. I want all these in PF, but where will I display all of these? :slap

I didn't say it was poop if you read my post properly. It was meant to be a joke as from what I have read of your posts you are fairly new to collecting and you seem to be buying up everything that SS has made or is making as you have a lot of catching up to do. I like GG mini-busts that is why I have over 40 of them in my collection :peace

Wow 40 GG mini bust? :clap I've seen a really nice collection of these at a comic shop in Orlando Florida. They had about 50 or more there. I sure was looking at the any cool sw characters they ad there. Congrats on a great collection. As for me I try to slow down a bit but no luck yet. I did manage to wait on the sw mythos line. I love that line but the price increase and the space I can pass for now.

Back