Gentle Giant- Darth Talon statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous piece. Makes me wish I knew something about the character. Gentle Giant needs to do more female figure statues like this and the Slave Leia. As long as the pose is good, I don't want to see articulation joints.

Hey Wookster,

Why does your Talon underwear (rear) look shorter than Modus's pics?

D'you mod it to look better?

Darth Talon Statue $225
License: Star Wars
Item Number: 80095
UPC: 8-71810-00840-7
Height: 12”
Release Date: Fall 2011

Darth Talon, clad in black Sith tattoos is the female Twi’lek practitioner of the dark side of the force. Armed with a unique single crimson bladed lightsaber, Talon casts her gaze down her outstretched arm demanding nothing more than absolute appreciation for the inherent evil of the Dark Side! Jedi beware!
Standing at a bold 1/6th scale and roughly 12” tall, this fan favorite expanded universe character pulls no punches.

Hand painted, and featuring a clear cast lightsaber for dramatic effect. Talon is a hand numbered limited edition and a beautiful display piece in any collection.

DarthTalonStat11.jpg

DarthTalonStat10.jpg

DarthTalonStat9.jpg

DarthTalonStat8.jpg

DarthTalonStat7.jpg

DarthTalonStat6.jpg

DarthTalonStat5.jpg

DarthTalonStat4.jpg

DarthTalonStat3.jpg

Last edited:
Because Lucas and his people are retrogrades and then censored the statue, the same thing happened with the Leia Slave statue a few years ago...

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get the PF at launch but didn't pull the trigger on this because I didn't like the early pics...but these owner pics make it look awesome!! Can you find these on-line anymore? A few sites that I go to are all sold out :slap

I guess in the future the rule of thumb will be to PO all Talon merchandise, regardless of early impressions!

@Mandible
"Why does your Talon underwear (rear) look shorter than Modus's pics?"

Maybe thats the exclusive version, non granny pants

@Mandible
"Why does your Talon underwear (rear) look shorter than Modus's pics?"

Maybe thats the exclusive version, non granny pants

Thanks dude :)

Hey, I got some of those plaques... SUPERB! Thanks for the recommendation dude. :clap

She's awesome in hand. I can understand why she's hard to find right now. I'm not used to the 1/6th size for a statue so that is my only real problem with her.

So I caved and ordered one of these.

I don't really know why as I barely know the character, but the design looks great! Evil, powerful and sexy.

Got if for $195 shipped. I'll post some pix when she arrives.

(BTW, I hate the diapers as much as everyone else, but it'll never be displayed to show the rear, so I figured, why not?)

i resisted ordering on of these as i already had the SS PF, and like others have said the SS is a lot sexier, but this does seem to capture a lot more of the Talon character from the Legacy comics, which if you haven't read you should, probably the best thing out there in the star wars EU.
I do think i prefer the face on the SS talon tho. My girlfriend think she looks like Kate Moss though!

i resisted ordering on of these as i already had the SS PF, and like others have said the SS is a lot sexier, but this does seem to capture a lot more of the Talon character from the Legacy comics, which if you haven't read you should, probably the best thing out there in the star wars EU.
I do think i prefer the face on the SS talon tho. My girlfriend think she looks like Kate Moss though!

Yep. Agreed.

So, I had wanted this Darth Talon originally as I loved the evil, menacing pose. In fact, the pose is much hotter than the Sideshow PF. Then, when she finally came around to being released, I looked at online retailers and every place was sold out. The best deal I found was Most Wanted for like $175, but sold out. So, I figured I would just pass on her because I would not resort to paying eBay prices.

I went to the comic store today and they had her for $79.99!!!!!! On top of that, they let me use my 10% off discount card, so I got her for a freaking $71.99 plus tax!!! Best deal I have ever found in collecting for over 2 years.

DSCN2982.jpg

DSCN2983.jpg

DSCN2984.jpg

DSCN2985.jpg

DSCN2990.jpg

DSCN2995.jpg

DSCN2996.jpg

I'm actually very happy with my purchase

Last edited:
Got mine, #873/1200.
The tentacle joint just teared me apart, like Lisa did.
So I've made the fine metal ring to cover it. BDSM 4ever!
rock.gif

Loving this statue. I think that there is much more from Darth Talon character in this one than in the PF by SSC. Talon should be aggressive, crazy and arrogant, not tender and calm.

Last edited:
How'd you do the metal ring... It looks great!!!

Got mine, #873/1200.
The tentacle joint just teared me apart, like Lisa did.
So I've made the fine metal ring to cover it. BDSM 4ever!
rock.gif

Loving this statue. I think that there is much more from Darth Talon character in this one than in the PF by SSC. Talon should be aggressive, crazy and arrogant, not tender and calm.

Back