• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Pepsi-Frito Lay Life-Size 1:1 Darth Maul statue (EXCELLENT COND.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent72

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there will be any interest for this piece here on the forum so I'll probably put it up for sale on eBay as well, but I'd much rather sell it to a fellow member if at all possible.

This is the Pepsi-Frito Lay life-size Darth Maul that was produced to promote The Phantom Menace in 1999. I don't know if there was ever a definitive number given of how many of these statues were made, but I've always heard it was somewhere around 1000. One thing I know for sure is that most of them I've seen up for sale have been abused terribly and are in absolutely horrible condition. I've seen several where the arms are broken, the neck has been dislodged, the lightsaber blades are missing, the base is ripped or cracked, etc. I purchased this one new back in 1999 and I think it's probably one of the nicest ones left in existence. The only real flaws are that the tabs holding the lightsaber blades are broken(I think this happened with every one of these statues made) and the base has a few light scuffs on it, but they are not major and don't detract from the visual impact of the piece in any way. This statue is pretty much exactly how one would have looked brand new nearly 14 years ago.

As I said, this is probably one of the nicest examples of this statue you'll ever find so I'm hoping that will add a little to the value. I've seen these go anywhere from $300-1100 on eBay depending on the condition so I would like to get somewhere closer to the higher side of that range. I'm asking $950 or best reasonable offer and I would prefer either local pick-up or the buyer to arrange shipping at their cost. I don't want to try packaging and shipping a large item like this so it would be the buyer's responsibility to take care of transport. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me any time and I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

Maul_1.jpg

IMG_20130512_120324.jpg

IMG_20130512_120235.jpg

IMG_20130512_120249.jpg

Maul_2.jpg

Back