Gentle Giant and Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duh I forgot how horrible their booths are.

Even during their pre-order thing online was horrible.

Its always bad. A bit better the last couple years but no way would I want to waste my time there when you can pick it up after the show for around the same price.

Nice face & pose. It's a mystery to me why anyone releases a half figure bust? And who buys these? With all the great product out there (S.S. Kotobukiya, B.D.) and variety of characters available, it seems like a step backwards.:slap

Nice face & pose. It's a mystery to me why anyone releases a half figure bust? And who buys these? With all the great product out there (S.S. Kotobukiya, B.D.) and variety of characters available, it seems like a step backwards.:slap

Yup, there's already more than enough out there and this move by GG just seems unnecessary and years too late. Nice try though GG.

I've had the Harry Potter stuff on order as well. My Snape minibust was supposed to be out in December. Never happened. I ask about it, no response. I've got the Harry and Voldemort on order. If I cancel, do they charge? I'm just tired of their crap.

ggmarvel1.jpg

ggmarvel2.jpg

Now maybe Sideshow can concentrate on more important things....

...like maybe the Distinguished Competition?

I checked into their website not not enough upcoming products shown to interest me in their membership.

I have just joined their membership today ....

Wait till they disappoint you and release one product a year during your membership and then delay your holiday gift till april of the following year, then you might rethink that membership fee.

Back