Gentle Giant and Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody checked out GG's site and saw that killer Deadpool Statue??? it is pretty badass

I frakk'n love this statue! It's hilarious! :lol

257236_10150213701197695_171646362694_7431655_753002_o.jpg

$375 for that statue is hilarious!

Such a shame, it had so much potential. :(

I absolutely love my Ghost Rider...Quality second to none..If this is what the GG Marvel Vehicle series is like its PURE GOLD!

After possessing this GR anybody who bashes the GG Marvel Vehicles pieces just dont know what they are talking about...believe me I thought the price was high myself but took a shot at this for $370 shipped...NO REGRETS! unbelievable quality!....ES of only 250

Last edited:
Their mini-busts are not bad at all. There are a few duds here and there but they are bigger than their SW busts and have lots of detail. A great line overall and they use classic Marvel art direction from the comics.

Their mini-busts are not bad at all. There are a few duds here and there but they are bigger than their SW busts and have lots of detail. A great line overall and they use classic Marvel art direction from the comics.

Totally. I am going to post some video reviews soon for those on the fence about these beautiful and well detailed mini-busts. ;)

I think the ghostrider looks great. just like the Crane cover.

After possessing this GR anybody who bashes the GG Marvel Vehicles pieces just dont know what they are talking about...believe me I thought the price was high myself but took a shot at this for $370 shipped...NO REGRETS! unbelievable quality!....ES of only 250

Hello Freaks,

Here it is my video review of the Classic Brown Costume Wolverine mini-Bust.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jX05lNEJHRc[/ame]

Please, like, comment and subscribe. Thanks for watching!! :)

Back