Gentle Giant and Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till they disappoint you and release one product a year during your membership and then delay your holiday gift till april of the following year, then you might rethink that membership fee.

Still it is just $60

We'll talk in a year see if you still feel the same way:wink1: I love your collection and the way you have it set up btw.

Because of SS Black Cat LSB and PF, I come to like the character, I hope they can do pretty well for the BC bust.

I think I will be furious if they ruin the fine piece of work.

What did I miss? I'm watching 2 games so........yeah :rotfl

If Derek Jeter hits into another double play with men in scoring position I'm going to lose it. At least they came back from a 4-1 hole.

Assuming the 2nd game your'e watching is the Vancouver game, Lou is standing on his head.

Other than that you've clearly missed how terrible that mini-bust is!

If Derek Jeter hits into another double play with men in scoring position I'm going to lose it. At least they came back from a 4-1 hole.

Assuming the 2nd game your'e watching is the Vancouver game, Lou is standing on his head.

Other than that you've clearly missed how terrible that mini-bust is!

:lol Yes, my man Jetah has seen better days but that's the circle of life my friend. I was actually watching the NHL game then switching to the NBA game during intermissions.

As for the bust I will take another look just for you baby cakes :monkey1

has anybody checked out GG's site and saw that killer Deadpool Statue??? it is pretty badass

Im not sure if I want to drop $375 on a GG statue, but I might consider...especially how long SS is taking on making anything Deadpool.

Back