Gentle Giant and Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG has the worst customer service in history. I don't care if their new statues **** gold, I would never do business with them again.

:goodpost::exactly: I pre-order Blue Snaggletooth Statue then canceled but they still trying to charge my PayPal debit card :slap good thing if that card has no fund they cannot get money on it :nana: :lol:lol:lol

https://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=13924

Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to announce a new partnership with Marvel Entertainment! In our ongoing efforts to bring new and uniquely special pop culture products to market, GGLTD has recently licensed several new categories of collectibles. Look forward to seeing Mini-busts, Bookends, Desk Accessories, beautiful Bronze items, Life-size pieces and character Statues featuring detailed vehicles and much, much more.

Coming soon are Deadpool on his Motorbike, interchangeable bookends allowing you to choose which hero battles which! And an ongoing line of mini-busts featuring all your favorite heroes like The Hulk, The Thing, Spider-man, Wolverine and many more, plus offerings from the Thor, Captain America and Avengers films! Make mine MARVEL!

winter soldier

I'd bet on that one being Black Widow

Black-Widow-Deadly-Origin.jpg

Well, their BC's a beaut, too bad it's a minibust.

BlackCat-GentleGiant01.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant02.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant03.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant04.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant05.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant06.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant07.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant08.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant09.jpg

BlackCat-GentleGiant10.jpg

Last edited:
Between the Obi-Wan in clone armor and the non-existant Harry Potter PF's I've lost almost all interest in GG. I say almost because the trash compactor bookends have sparked a bit of interest.

they chased the $$$ with ridiculously high edition sizes and you play $45 only to see it in 3 months time selling for $25

Won't be buying anything until in-hand product pics are in, but if something happens to wow me, I have no problem picking it up based on company image.

Back