Gentle Giant and Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so they're doing mini-busts and statues...interesting

I loathe GG with a passion though so I won't buy anything regardless

They'll show a product and then it will take 10 years for it to come out. :lol Couldn't care less about them honestly so won't be buying from them after how they've treated customers over the years.

They'll show a product and then it will take 10 years for it to come out. :lol Couldn't care less about them honestly so won't be buying from them after how they've treated customers over the years.

Indeed ! I`ve been waiting for the 1/4 Harry Potter statues for the last 3 years to come out at least , i send them an e-mail also but ..the same ...no reply from them ..:gah:

their product takes forever to come out, they treat their fans like crap and their paints apps look like a 5 year old kid done them

I heard GG is now hiring talented painters
messy-play.jpg

:lol I never noticed any problems, but i'll take your word for it.

WOW good news. i used to pre-oder to them. I love there Star Wars line, Bust and Statue. The only problem with them is the Customer service their kinda mean, and their system was awful, No communication whatsoever. I have couple of star wars pre-order and it's been 6 month's behind schedule you kinda forgot about your order then suddenly you will see that they trying to charge your credit card coz your order is available. No email or what so ever :monkey4 so i stop ordering to them, i used to be a Premier Guild Membership. :horror Now they charge $60.00 for annual membership.

Back