Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is amazing. Glad I got mine for $300 shipped

$300 with shipping included is a smoking deal.

I'm just so glad I got mine. Still haven't tried the hairdryer warming the holsters method and still have the handguns resting by her feet as display ornaments. Did I mention that she looks way better than my 1/6 scale Hot Toys ScarJo's? Hands down, this is the absolute best ScarJo statue/figure representation of any scale to date. And best of all, I get to oogle over her when I get home everyday :lol

I never got my replacement screw from GG. Finally went to hardware store and bought a pack of 10 for $2.00. It fits perfectly. Although sad to think about my pricey statue being held upright by literally a 20 cent screw...

I never got my replacement screw from GG. Finally went to hardware store and bought a pack of 10 for $2.00. It fits perfectly. Although sad to think about my pricey statue being held upright by literally a 20 cent screw...

Well your house is held together with 5 cent nails :)

What size screw did you get for the statue? one of my screws won't go all the way in so I need a shorter one..

I thought that was very strange myself, a statue screwing into the base. Why nit the usual metal peg(s)? Something their QC guys need to look into.

Back