Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I don't know what im talking about Mark!!!! :lol I don't know who or what 'Underglassbell' is?! :lol

btw, Mark, does Black Widow come with pegs under her feet that are removable? Thanks buddy :)

Underaglassbell is a member here who asked about BW shipments arriving in the UK. :lol

Like SLF said, just one screw that connects the left leg to the base.

Underaglassbell is a member here who asked about BW shipments arriving in the UK. :lol

Like SLF said, just one screw that connects the left leg to the base.

:lol Thanks Mark :) Here in the UK the one dealer I know about will obtain stock sometime in February :) So only a few more weeks to go :gah:

:lol Thanks Mark :) Here in the UK the one dealer I know about will obtain stock sometime in February :) So only a few more weeks to go :gah:

The wait is really hard and it must be even harder when you have to wait for the slow boat from the US to get to the UK.

But the wait will be well worth it. :lecture

Post pics when you get her, Andy! :rock :rock

My order is still open for now. The Seller still expects them in next month. Here's hoping! **Crosses Fingers**

Thanks! If this isn't my first ever statue, I still have Shanna and the SSC Dead ladies that I have my eyes on...

She definitely looks a lot better in person. Glad I got this one. It was a struggle but I got the guns in the hostler with no breaks.

Thanks! If this isn't my first ever statue, I still have Shanna and the SSC Dead ladies that I have my eyes on...

Shanna would be good for a first 1/4 scale statue! :lecture :rock

She definitely looks a lot better in person. Glad I got this one. It was a struggle but I got the guns in the hostler with no breaks.

Cool, Congrats! :rock

Well it's an ok picture with guns holstered. IMG_0118.JPG

I apologize a gazillion times, ... but what type of rifle and scope is she holding?
I'm sure someone answered this somewhere in the forums.

Back