Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking back at the last 3 - 4 pages of this thread....The face sculpt on this piece is just about perfect! Reminds me of the quality that they put into their Sucker Punch line. Those things were darn near flawless.

Do they have any plans for more for this particular line (maybe they already do and I missed it)? Could be epic.

Just looking back at the last 3 - 4 pages of this thread....The face sculpt on this piece is just about perfect! Reminds me of the quality that they put into their Sucker Punch line. Those things were darn near flawless.

Do they have any plans for more for this particular line (maybe they already do and I missed it)? Could be epic.

:huh

It would be awesome if GG did a Winter Soldier & Falcon statue. :drool

:huh

It would be awesome if GG did a Winter Soldier & Falcon statue. :drool

Chris from GG told me that they didn't have plans for Bucky as Winter Soldier but if I showed me a poll with a 100 names on the list he could take that to their design team. No ones making Bucky :/

Hey Chris,

1. is there going to be a Bucky Winter Soldier statue to go with Cap and Black Widow ? He's one of my favorite characters

Thanks!

1. no plans for it. If you get 100 plus people with money in hand you can probably convince the development team that it should be made.

I'm sure they could get 100 for a Captain America statue though! :D

Did you know that GG already has a Cap statue up for PO? It's nice but I like Sideshow's more dynamic pose.

Captain-America-Stealth-Costume-Statue-Quarter-Scale-Gentle-Giant-Ltd-e1389898147620.jpg

Did you know that GG already has a Cap statue up for PO? It's nice but I like Sideshow's more dynamic pose.

Captain-America-Stealth-Costume-Statue-Quarter-Scale-Gentle-Giant-Ltd-e1389898147620.jpg

Did NOT know that (or I should say that I don't remember!) Thanks for the update. Hmmm, doesn't strike me like Widow did. Something is off in the face sculpt.

Come to think of it....I did know about this. Just forgot. :lol

The CA figure doesn't impress me. It doesn't say "badass" or even strike a resemblance to Chris Evans. It's kinda meh.

Fortunately the ScarJo and Eva Green figures are strong enough to keep my eye on future GG releases. I haven't kept up with Walking Dead but I'm still impressed with the Maggie Greene statue.

My GG wish list:

Slave Leia
Dejah Thoris
Anything by Adam Hughes
Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
Helen Mirren as Morgan Le Fay in Excalibur

Did NOT know that (or I should say that I don't remember!) Thanks for the update. Hmmm, doesn't strike me like Widow did. Something is off in the face sculpt.

Come to think of it....I did know about this. Just forgot. :lol

I really like the GG Cap. I'll be able to get him unlike Widow with her outrageous aftermarket prices :(

That happens with old age. :monkey3 :wink1:

You watch your mouth!!!! :lol j/k

Might look better in person.... The outfit looks insane though.... looks like real fabric...

gentle-giant-captain-america-winter-soldier-stealth-statue-002.jpg

The outfit does look pretty amazing. I'll give them credit for that. I can't knock that part in the slightest. It's just the face, but again, it's me being picky. There's just something off.

I wish this Cap statue had the switch out shield then I would have been in. While I don't mind the weathered shield, I would have preferred to switch them out now and then.

Back