Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyhhh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised to see this, I hadn't seen any photos of her yet, but I knew she was going to have a prominent role in the movie.

Straight off the screen from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the Black Widow Statue! Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd. using the actual digital scan data of Scarlett Johansson, her costume and props, no other collectable can claim to feature this level of accuracy!

This dramatic limited edition 18” statue comes cast in high-quality polystone and hand-painted. Each piece is individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity. Avengers Assemble!

Huge fan of Scar-Jo as Black Widow and really liking this look for her. Auto-buy for me!
Although 18" scale is not the same thing as 1/4 scale, not sure she's going to be completely in scale with my SS PF's, but whatever.

Surprised to see this, I hadn't seen any photos of her yet, but I knew she was going to have a prominent role in the movie.

Straight off the screen from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the Black Widow Statue! Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd. using the actual digital scan data of Scarlett Johansson, her costume and props, no other collectable can claim to feature this level of accuracy!

This dramatic limited edition 18” statue comes cast in high-quality polystone and hand-painted. Each piece is individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity. Avengers Assemble!

Huge fan of Scar-Jo as Black Widow and really liking this look for her. Auto-buy for me!
Although 18" scale is not the same thing as 1/4 scale, not sure she's going to be completely in scale with my SS PF's, but whatever.

Gentle Giant is doing awesome work these days and their paint jobs lately are stunning. I can't wait to buy some 1/4 scale stuff from them. This looks awesome. Just saw on the site she retails for $399, I will gladly pay that because I know I'm getting a quality paint job. BTW most PF figures are 18 inches so she IS 1/4 scale. :)

Scar-Jo is only 5'3" so for her to be in 1/4 scale the statue needs to only be 15.75 inches tall. This piece looks pretty good. Gotta say I don't get the base or the blocks though. Hopefully this is just a WIP shot and the base still needs to be finished.

Gentle Giant is known for their clear bases. Personally I love it, it makes you focus on the statue more. I also like what Sideshow does with their bases. It's nice that they're both doing their different things as statue companies. If GG keeps this up it will be nice to have 1/4 scale from both companies. Whoever has the better quality paint will be getting more of my money.

Scar-Jo is only 5'3" so for her to be in 1/4 scale the statue needs to only be 15.75 inches tall. This piece looks pretty good. Gotta say I don't get the base or the blocks though. Hopefully this is just a WIP shot and the base still needs to be finished.

Definitely not 6ft. Hopefully that 18in is a typo

This statue looks amazing. I passed on the SS movie widow and was on the fence about the newer SS version, but this one is must have for me. If this is the caliber that GG is going to keep producing then I'm on board. And it's way more reasonable than those crazy Honey Trap girls.

My initial thought is that I love it! I really like her new character design for the new CA movie. The hair style translates so much better in statue format when it's not curly. If you compare it to the movie PF by Sideshow, I also prefer this pose. It's a static pose, but again, one that translate sexuality deadliness. She's truly a femme fatale. The acryllic base that is common for GG pieces I don't like so much. But it's a conceptual thing, and I see why they decided to do it. I am just ysed to something else because of Sideshow. Basically, I love it.

This just like the sucker punch line. Not 1/4 scale and 18" just for the hell of it

looks good.
Wonder how long until digital scans like this completely eliminate the need for sculpting talent?

I want to like her... I can't get past the clear blocks she's standing on. The gun and clothing looks phenomenal but I'm not entirely sure about the face sculpt yet. Need more angles. Assuming price tag of $700 on this?

Back