Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen it in person, I bet I'd change opinions. It just doesn't strike me like her.....doesn't mean I haven't been looking to buy one :lol

SS ScarJo PF is not bad, it's pretty close likeness wise to her but the paint app on her face is very bland like most SS statues. I've seen a custom done of her portrait and its like night and day...

so with this shipping this week, How long before we get some in hand pics i wonder, BBTS always seems 1 month behind and shipping

SS ScarJo PF is not bad, it's pretty close likeness wise to her but the paint app on her face is very bland like most SS statues. I've seen a custom done of her portrait and its like night and day...
Custom you say? Happen to know where some of these are?
:yess:
Depends on if the those receiving their BW statue from GG are on cool and willing to take pics right away for us still waiting or if they're lazy, selfish, communist heathens not willing to share. :monkey3 :wink1:

McCarthyists!!!! :cuss:cuss:cuss

:lol

yeah , whats up with the clear bases, way lame to me, I love a good base. I want to do something from avengers movie, maybe even just a road ground and her standing on boxes, would look better

Back