Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the video, I can't wait to get this soon enough. Although I ordered from another 3rd Party Retailer. So who knows how much longer I have to wait til they get their shipment before I can get mine in hand.

Say what? :confused:

Speculative Fiction has it $20 cheaper then BBTS.com
Yup what he said!
Ah, thanks for clarifying that for me. :duff

Edit:

I went ahead and cancelled my order with BBTS and ordered with Spec Fiction Shop. :yess:
:duff

:hi5::clap
Whoa, she looks awesome in hand and the girl said she was "perfect 1/4 scale." Is that true? I thought she was going to be bigger than that?

I think she's the opposite, but what I'm paying it ain't too bad, IMO at least.

I think she's on the smaller side. I'll see once in hand. She seems a bit smaller.

Carlos, what are your plans and thinking on the custom base? Still a while before my Black Widow arrives so looking forward to seeing some ideas :) I was thinking of encorporating some of the same battle-damaged tarmac from the Hulk Maquette statue thus getting these two characters displayed together...apparently their relationship becomes more involved in Avengers 2 so that's a good connection to make also :)

I'm thinking about customizing the clear blocks into wooden crates, something like this...

1080887-Clipart-3d-Wooden-Crates-Stacked-Royalty-Free-CGI-Illustration.jpg

Back